Windows 10: Excel (365) How to change name of author and last changed to Dummy?

Discus and support Excel (365) How to change name of author and last changed to Dummy? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; On some Excel forum user would like to have a 'test Excel-sheet' so as to avoid confusion and provide the right answer(s) to a question. This is quite... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tfwul, Jul 29, 2019.

1. tfwul Win User

Excel (365) How to change name of author and last changed to Dummy?

On some Excel forum user would like to have a 'test Excel-sheet' so as to avoid confusion and provide the right answer(s) to a question. This is quite okay.
    However, such 'test' sheets by default include the name of the author and email address etc. in the properties.

Is there a way to have those details removed and/or replaced ?
    (author Mr.Dummy, email dummy-at-domain.com whatever)

Thanks.

:)

tfwul, Jul 29, 2019

2. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile Excel (365) How to change name of author and last changed to Dummy? :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Excel (365) How to change name of author and last changed to Dummy?

Signature change for dummies

Could someone please give a step by step how they changed to asus top sig.I've voltmoded my card and flashed to about 5 bios.Even brought this card back to life with another pci card.For the life of me i can't figure out how to change the signature.RBE works fine for me with anything else.I must be reading it wrong*Slap :slap:

summersend, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Excel (365) How to change name of author and last changed to Dummy?

1. Excel (365) How to change name of author and last changed to Dummy? - Similar Threads - Excel 365 change

2. How to change Administrator name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Administrator name?: Just recently got an ASUS Vivobook and it has been nothing short of a nightmare. I miss my old, snail paced laptop.One of my main issues is that my Administrator name is not what I want it to be. It has the name I want my nickname under everything else except for the official...
  3. How to change name of user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change name of user?: I've had my laptop for years, but my stepfather was the one to set it up when I first got it, so almost everything is his name. For example, files are saved under "Larry." But when the computer starts up I'm signing in under my own name. And when I go to change the user's...
  4. Just got divorced and need to change last name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Just got divorced and need to change last name: Last name is now after my divorce Diane Camille Moore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-divorced-and-need-to-change-last-name/fb8bfafd-7a4e-4cd2-92e8-c19059e6e3f0
  5. Name changed to Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Name changed to Microsoft 365: I do not want to change or do mirco 365. Please leave things alone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/name-changed-to-microsoft-365/e74acc3d-6a3a-4735-b7ee-1ddf7ef19766
  6. Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Name change from Office 365 to Microsoft 365: Hello: Please research-I re ordered 365 and noted an e-mail with name change microsoft365. How can I access this program. <PII Removed>? Thank you Ed Bell, Jr. ***Original title: <PII Removed>? updated subscription e-mail notified name change microsoft365 change...
  7. command button name change in excel 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    command button name change in excel 2016: I have introduced a command button for running a macro in windows 10 excel 2016. the name of the button is shown as button 2. I want to change this. how to do it 154940
  8. How to change device name

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change device name: I got a new laptop and the device name is a cryptic thing I'd like to change to something I immediately understand. How do I do that Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-device-name/605a7f2f-93e2-490b-a74f-8ada2e367170
  9. How to change a user name

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change a user name: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit Up to date with latest Updates. Can someone provide step-by-step procedures to change the name of a user account. For example: My current User Account is: C:\users\current I would like to change it to: C:\users\new Thank you....
  10. How to change user name?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change user name?: So, the thing is that I want to change my user name on windows 10 lock screen. It is presently showing as "Sai Nikxith" and I want to change it as just "Sai" or just "Nikxith". I dont want my full name to be displayed on my lock screen. I tried to change it microsoft website...