Windows 10: EXCEL 365 Options-General

Discus and support EXCEL 365 Options-General in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; [img] There is a placeholder for "username" under the heading "Personalize Your Copyof Microsoft Office". The default entry is/has been my Windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by MachineLanguage, Oct 4, 2019.

1. EXCEL 365 Options-General

EXCEL 365 Options-General [​IMG]

There is a placeholder for "username" under the heading "Personalize Your Copyof Microsoft Office". The default entry is/has been my Windows login name. This entry appears in the comments, or notes, added to
    the spreadsheet. I am looking for a method to prevent this from appearing in notes/comments. When I erase it with the intent it will be blank, my windows login name reappears. When I use a blank space ":" still shows in the comment. I prefer nothing to be in the note/comment except the actual note. Any ideas? Thanks. This is not a user permissions question because I am the owner and administrator or said pc and software. *Smile

- - - Updated - - -

No takers?

:)

MachineLanguage, Oct 4, 2019

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Unable to copy cells in excel (office 365) on WP8

I am unable to copy the cells in excel (office 365) on WP8, please suggests.

R PUSPALAK, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

EXCEL 365 Options-General

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

EXCEL 365 Options-General

1. EXCEL 365 Options-General - Similar Threads - EXCEL 365 Options

2. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  3. window 11 office 365 excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window 11 office 365 excel: MSI,window 11,office 365,excel,? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-%E5%AE%89%E8%A3%9Doffice-365-excel/3b8f7295-29a8-4053-9de8-ceb77003848e
  4. Excel 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel 365: I am trying to load excel programs. I get the error about a dialog box is open. then the program opens every excel file I have. confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-365/29e5e9ab-48ab-4325-842b-71b976a37946"
  5. Excel XLOOKUP function is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Excel XLOOKUP function is now generally available: The highly anticipated XLOOKUP function in Excel is generally available for all users across Windows, Mac, and Excel on the web. XLOOKUP is the successor to the iconic VLOOKUP function, which has been one of the most used functions in Excel. XLOOKUP helps users find what...
  6. MS Office 365 eXCEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 365 eXCEL: Two problems: One- In Excel, keep getting "we're sorry but excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working........" This error is extremely irritating as I have to reenter data everytime MS decides to "prevent it from working" and when you deal with the...
  7. Excel, Office 365

Excel, Office 365: Hello, I am having puting 11-20 into a cell. It converts it to date format, Nov-20, and when I change the format to General it converts it to 44136. Same thing happens when I use the Number format. Only seems to be for this data, i.e. 11-20. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. Excel and word 365 not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel and word 365 not printing: Hi, I have a strange issue where only certain Office 365 products will not print to a network printer. Other applications (ie Chrome, PDF, MS Powerpoint, Word) will print with no issues. The issue happens with Excel 365, Outlook 365. I can see the job going to the...
  9. Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?: In Excel 2010 (and Win7 File Explorer) we were able to have Favorites(shortcuts) which we could rename. Now , in Win10 with Office 365 we have Quick Access files which are merely pinned links to directories. The issue becomes when your file hierarchy is regularly filed by...
  10. Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365

Sync Pending (but not happening) in excel 365: Some excel files continue to say 'sync pending'. How can I force the sync? (I cannot update spreadsheets that refer to the 'sync pending files' therefore cannot continue working.)...