Windows 10: Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Service Request #: 1486934591 Hello- I recently had my laptop upgraded to Windows 10 with help of Microsoft. I went to create an excel spreadsheet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrevorKelly1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

Service Request #: 1486934591

Hello- I recently had my laptop upgraded to Windows 10 with help of Microsoft. I went to create an excel spreadsheet and my word and excel are not working and asking me to purchase. This is something I had purchased over 3 years ago. Can someone get in touch with the right person or code to activate.

Thanks-

Trevor Kelly

:)

TrevorKelly1, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 8, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

1. Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Excel are active

2. windows 10 not activated after upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 not activated after upgrade: I recently installed Windows 10 on my surface pro 3. The device had been sitting in a drawer since 2015, thought I could make use of it again. I upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 pro, as I much prefer Windows 10. It is now telling me my OS is not activated. Are you able to...
  3. windows 10 not activated after upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 not activated after upgrade: I recently installed Windows 10 on my surface pro 3. The device had been sitting in a drawer since 2015, thought I could make use of it again. I upgraded the OS from windows 8.1 pro, as I much prefer Windows 10. It is now telling me my OS is not activated. Are you able to...
  4. windows 10 not activated after upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIndows 10 activation after upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 activation after upgrade: I have an older dell computer that had windows 8.1. When upgrading from 8.1 to 10 the upgrade would fail when almost finished every time I tried. I got it to install by reformatting the drive and installing windows 10, however when it is installed now, it is not activated....
  6. Recent upgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent upgrade to Windows 10.: Ran an update yesterday for Windows 10 and I can no longer use Google Chrome. I've tried downloading it again, but nothing happens when I try to access/run Chrome. No error messages, just ignores the run requests. Any ideas or helpful hints....
  7. Windows 10 not activating after recent Hardware Change???

Windows 10 not activating after recent Hardware Change???: I have made a recent hardware change motherboard, cpu and I found out you can transfer Windows 10 Digital License with your Microsoft Account. Before I physically made the hardware change I made my Microsoft Account link with my Windows 10 like told from your forums....
  8. Windows 10 Activation after upgrade

Windows 10 Activation after upgrade: Hey so I bought a copy of Windows 10 as well as some upgrades to my computer during Black Friday weekend. I changed my OS from Windows 7 to 10 and after that was all set I swapped my hardware. Now I'm being told that my product key is being used on another device and I can't...
  9. Trouble activating my recent upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Trouble activating my recent upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Today, I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, purchasing it from the Microsoft Store and downloading it to my computer. The installation seems to have been successful, but in Settings>Updates and Security>Activation it says that it has not been activated. Troubleshooting is no help...
  10. Windows 10, upgrades, & Excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, upgrades, & Excel: I have been trying to use my Excel program for the last week without success, Today I tried doing some upgrades to that program. I received an error code#0x80072ee7. Does anyone know what is happening? I desperately need this program....