Windows 10: Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Service Request #: 1486934591 Hello- I recently had my laptop upgraded to Windows 10 with help of Microsoft. I went to create an excel spreadsheet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrevorKelly1, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

Service Request #: 1486934591

Hello- I recently had my laptop upgraded to Windows 10 with help of Microsoft. I went to create an excel spreadsheet and my word and excel are not working and asking me to purchase. This is something I had purchased over 3 years ago. Can someone get in touch with the right person or code to activate.

Thanks-

Trevor Kelly

:)

TrevorKelly1, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 8, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Nov 8, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10

1. Excel and Windows are not active after recent upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Excel are active

2. Trouble activating my recent upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble activating my recent upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Today, I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, purchasing it from the Microsoft Store and downloading it to my computer. The installation seems to have been successful, but in Settings>Updates and Security>Activation it says that it has not been activated. Troubleshooting is no help...
  3. Activating windows 10 after motherboard upgrade

Activating windows 10 after motherboard upgrade: Having some trouble activating windows 10 after installing a new motherboard. Since I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 awhile back, I have a digital license instead of a product key. I know normally having an OEM version wouldn't allow me to have windows 10 between...
  4. Windows 10 activation not working after upgrade

Windows 10 activation not working after upgrade: I have upgraded my cpu and motherboard, I tried to reactivate windows 10 but it says I don't have a digital key. (0x803F7001) The troubleshooter didn't help either, it just says windows couldn't be activated on this device. I am logged in with my Microsoft account that had...
  5. Recently upgraded hardware, Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter can't reactivate Windows.

Recently upgraded hardware, Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooter can't reactivate Windows.: I recently upgraded the motherboard, CPU and RAM in my custom-built PC, and now Windows is telling me to activate. I previously had a copy of Windows 10 which was upgraded from Windows 7 during the free upgrade period. I no longer have access to the device on which the...
  6. Windows 10, upgrades, & Excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, upgrades, & Excel: I have been trying to use my Excel program for the last week without success, Today I tried doing some upgrades to that program. I received an error code#0x80072ee7. Does anyone know what is happening? I desperately need this program....
  7. Windows Deactivation After Recent Hardware Upgrade

Windows Deactivation After Recent Hardware Upgrade: So i bought a prebuilt PC about a year ago, and recently decided to upgrade it because the hardware was outdated for the games i play. I upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram. When i first booted i had a blue screen (which is irrelevant because it was a bad app) so i decided...
  8. Activating Windows 10 after upgrading hardware

Activating Windows 10 after upgrading hardware: Here is the situation. I used to have 2 computers with Windows 10 professional installed, one built by myself , the other was an old Lenovo computer. They were both upgraded from windows 7, which use digital licenses. Recently I decided to upgrade my self-built computer, I...
  9. Windows 10 Activation After a Hardware Upgrade

Windows 10 Activation After a Hardware Upgrade: Hello, I recently upgraded my computers hardware significantly (only the SDD and PSU remain). I have not been able to activate windows after reinstalling windows (clean install). I attempted to use: Troubleshoot>I Changed my Hardware Recently and am positive that I...
  10. WIndows 10 activation after motherboard upgrade

WIndows 10 activation after motherboard upgrade: Hi, I have just upgraded my motherboard and have to re-activate windows. When I select the device via the troubleshooter I get the message that I can't reactivate. Looking at my Microsoft account I can see that the machine is listed twice (once for each motherboard). Do I...