Windows 10: Excel and Word error message after changing Microsoft password

Discus and support Excel and Word error message after changing Microsoft password in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A friend of mine has just changed their Microsoft password. She's not very PC literate and I've not heard of this one before but when she now tries to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveMcFarland1, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Excel and Word error message after changing Microsoft password

A friend of mine has just changed their Microsoft password. She's not very PC literate and I've not heard of this one before but when she now tries to open Word also happens with Excel via the icon she gets the following message "updating office please wait a moment". Then she gets "winword.exe application error. The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 click ok to close the application"

Any solution to sort this for her greatly appreciated!!

:)

DaveMcFarland1, Feb 14, 2021

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

Hi Valerie,

To provide better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Does this issue happen to all of your Word and Excel files, or the issue is it limited to a particular file?
    • What is the exact error message that you've encountered?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer before you experience this issue?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Microsoft easy fix. Click on
    Troubleshoot problems with devices and printers to run the diagnostics.
    The link provides information about how Microsoft easy fix works and steps on how to use it.

We are waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Steven Win User

Excel and Word error message after changing Microsoft password

Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Excel and Word error message after changing Microsoft password

1. Excel and Word error message after changing Microsoft password - Similar Threads - Excel Word error

2. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error messages when using word and excel: hello, i'm getting the error messages below when opening word and excel documentsalso, the document has "unlicensed document" at the top next to the file namei bought the home & student version a few years agoonce i find the license number, how do i correct these...
  3. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error messages when using word and excel: hello, i'm getting the error messages below when opening word and excel documentsalso, the document has "unlicensed document" at the top next to the file namei bought the home & student version a few years agoonce i find the license number, how do i correct these...
  4. error messages when using word and excel

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. while network shared file accessing/changes Microsoft excel/word has getting error message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while network shared file accessing/changes Microsoft excel/word has getting error message...: Hi, I have workgroup systems and want to my files can be change /modify do but could not be delete that files.while share file accessing/modifying Microsoft excel/word has getting error message "access denied, contact to administrator"Any tools for that ...share folder...
  6. while network shared file accessing/changes Microsoft excel/word has getting error message...

while network shared file accessing/changes Microsoft excel/word has getting error message...: Hi, I have workgroup systems and want to my files can be change /modify do but could not be delete that files.while share file accessing/modifying Microsoft excel/word has getting error message "access denied, contact to administrator"Any tools for that ...share folder...
  7. After Update Excel/Word do not start error message 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Update Excel/Word do not start error message 0xc000007b: Immediately after an automatic update, I am unable to open any Office file, Excel, Word, etc. Naturally, it happens just as I need documents to finalize a critical business deal - this is crippling. I am getting the error message 0xc000007b and it says the app is unable to...
  8. After Update Excel/Word do not start error message 0xc000007b

After Update Excel/Word do not start error message 0xc000007b: Immediately after an automatic update, I am unable to open any Office file, Excel, Word, etc. Naturally, it happens just as I need documents to finalize a critical business deal - this is crippling. I am getting the error message 0xc000007b and it says the app is unable to...
  9. excel error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    excel error message: keep getting error message to shut down excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-error-message/cbb5b0b1-045e-4f50-b403-55210b0810ab
  10. Microsoft Word Error message

in Cortana
    Microsoft Word Error message: For the past 3 to 4 days I cannot open some of the documents saved in my computer that are on Microsoft Word. I keep getting the message that reads like: "We're sorry, bur Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as...