Windows 10: Excel Automatically Starts Upon Login After Using

Discus and support Excel Automatically Starts Upon Login After Using in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I rarely use Excel. However, our resident schedule is published in spreadsheet format. If I open it with Excel and later close/exit the Excel app,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ericnixmd, Jul 12, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Excel Automatically Starts Upon Login After Using

I rarely use Excel. However, our resident schedule is published in spreadsheet format. If I open it with Excel and later close/exit the Excel app, Excel will automatically start when I restart my computer or shut down/start again.

I'm not sure if there is some remnant of the program that is hanging around. Has anyone experienced this?

:)

ericnixmd, Jul 12, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 12, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Excel Automatically Starts Upon Login After Using :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

Source: Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Excel Automatically Starts Upon Login After Using - Similar Threads - Excel Automatically Starts

2. unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility: Hey, I work with Trimac Piping Solutions. I am unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility while using the new Microsoft account. I really wish I don’t have to type the password every time to login into Windows 10....
  3. unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility: Hey, I work with Trimac Piping Solutions. I am unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility while using the new Microsoft account. I really wish I don’t have to type the password every time to login into Windows 10....
  4. unable to use the ‘automatic login’ facility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to login to my HP upon the start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to my HP upon the start: Hi, I have a HP computer where the start up is not recognizing my password. I'm trying to reset it, but it's asking for a disk. How can I retrieve this to get in? To clarify, I turn on my computer, it requires a password, I'm using the same password I had always used and...
  6. how to start an excel file automatically at windows 10 start

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to start an excel file automatically at windows 10 start: I want to start a specific EXCEL file whenever windows 10 starts. These show the Office app, but the only options are Modify and Uninstall. There's no option to add to the startup. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Thanks. SweetTasha....
  7. OneDrive fails to start automatically after login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive fails to start automatically after login: Hi! I'm seeing several issues related to automatically start several Microsoft applications in my Dell XPS 13 running a fully updated Windows 10. The most bothering one is failing to start OneDrive after a restart following any update automatically. Even though I set "Start...
  8. Excel and Access automatically launch on Windows 10 start

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel and Access automatically launch on Windows 10 start: From about 3 days ago whenever I start Windows 10 several instances of Excel and Access are automatically launched. I have checked the Startup Apps and there are no Office apps in the list. How do I find what is causing these apps to launch? 135063
  9. Excel and Access automatically launch on Windows 10 start

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel and Access automatically launch on Windows 10 start: From about 3 days ago whenever I start Windows 10 several instances of Excel and Access are automatically launched. I have checked the Startup Apps and there are no Office apps in the list. How do I find what is causing these apps to launch? 135063
  10. Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word and Excel 2019 automatically opens upon startup: I have installed ms office 2019 two days ago. Now, I see that an empty word file is open when I startup my computer. Then it closes itself? Is this a virus?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel opening on startup