Windows 10: Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution

Discus and support Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I need to create an invoice for my clients, the invoice is like most commonly invoice we can find, with items like Dates, Name, Tel, Email, items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tsw88, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution

Hi, I need to create an invoice for my clients, the invoice is like most commonly invoice we can find, with items like Dates, Name, Tel, Email, items purchased, sub-total, amount etc...

All this values are to be input by me, of course.

However, at the same time, I'd like to have another sheet of Excel where it will show a list of my customer names / customer IDs and their contact information, while another sheet that will contain a list of items purchased

and another sheet that shows the total payment I've received for all the clients ...

However, I'd like all different sheet would generate all those information automatically every time I enter or edit the customer's invoice, without having to modify the information on different sheets by myself.

Is it difficult? Any easy web tutorial focusing on this area?

:)

Tsw88, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Tsw88 Win User

best invoicing solution?

I am doing very small business and I don't actually need a very systematic
    invoice. However, I have a plan to start to be a little bit more systematic in the coming new year

Is there any free or low priced excel template, windows software or apps where it can let me have a better management of my customers and invoice?

I often need to create invoice for my customers but currently I only use simple word and create tables by myself, which is very low tech and not organized.

For example, I hope I can find out all the historical invoices sorted by a particular customer, I can assign code for my stocked items, many of
    my customers only pay part of the money because I can't deliver my
    products to them immediately, so I want to have an auto calculation
    and list of how much I've received this month (and wish I can also sort them by their means of payment so that I have a better tracking) and how much my customers will have to pay to me (outstanding amount in total)

Any recommended solution? I have NO excel knowledge....
    Since my invoice will contain the personal information of my customers, I hope it's an offline and reliable solution

Thanks for advice.

Tsw88, Mar 26, 2019
  3. bro67 Win User
    best invoicing solution?

For tax purposes, you are best to use a known solution such as Quickbooks. Excel is a spreadsheet, not a invoicing/bookkeeping solution.

bro67, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Tsw88 Win User

best invoicing solution?

thanks you

Tsw88, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution - Similar Threads - Excel beginner create

2. Beginners Subnetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...
  3. MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS - INVOICE SCAM?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS - INVOICE SCAM?: I have received an email purporting to come from MS NETWORK SOLUTIONS offering a "Last chance to a settlement of your invoice", saying "Some of your product has been renewed". Amount claimed is $175.00, with the invoice attached not opened., and Regards from MS NETWORK...
  4. Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series: Probably the largest hurdle when learning any new programming language is simply knowing where to get started. This is why we, Chris and Susan, decided to create this series about Python for Beginners! Even though we won’t cover everything there is to know about Python in...
  5. Excel beginner question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel beginner question: Hi. I have something I want to do with my Excel, it's a bit more difficult but I split the problem into easier question For example, I like to record my income and expenses from my two different bank accounts, so of course each bank account would have a single spreadsheet to...
  6. Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution

Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution: Hi, I need to create an invoice for my clients, the invoice is like most commonly invoice we can find, with items like Dates, Name, Tel, Email, items purchased, sub-total, amount etc... All this values are to be input by me, of course. However, at the same time, I'd like to...
  7. Excel beginner questions

Excel beginner questions: Hi I've made an Excel (In fact, Google Sheet) which is used to make a record of my cash income and expense there are three columns - "Income" "Expense" as well as "Balance" , similar to most bank statement record. I am a beginner and I am able to calculate the new...
  8. Excel beginner questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel beginner questions: Hi I've made an Excel (In fact, Google Sheet) which is used to make a record of my cash income and expense there are three columns - "Income" "Expense" as well as "Balance" , similar to most bank statement record. I am a beginner and I am able to calculate the new...
  9. best invoicing solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best invoicing solution?: I am doing very small business and I don't actually need a very systematic invoice. However, I have a plan to start to be a little bit more systematic in the coming new year Is there any free or low priced excel template, windows software or apps where it can let me have a...
  10. beginner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    beginner: while installing apps it says to restart to finish how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/beginner/d4a78bfa-c5a4-475b-99c3-5ec6947fa948