Windows 10: Excel: Change image to user form at runtime?

Discus and support Excel: Change image to user form at runtime? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have four checkboxes in a user form with the names of four cars in GTA and now I want to display a picture belonging to the respective car. How do I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dreieck002, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Excel: Change image to user form at runtime?

I have four checkboxes in a user form with the names of four cars in GTA and now I want to display a picture belonging to the respective car. How do I do that?

Excel: Change image to user form at runtime? 0_big.jpg

:)

Dreieck002, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Space images thread

Excel: Change image to user form at runtime? [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Skiff640 Win User
    Excel changes the owner of file during save

When Excel saves my workbook file, it changes the NTFS ownership of the file to the user account that is using Excel. I need it to allow the data to be changed within the workbook, but not change the file's ownership. Any ideas?

• Windows 10 Pro ... clean recent install ... all updates are current
    • Office 2010 (Excel) ... clean recent install ... all updates are current
    • The original owner of Excel file is in the Administrator group
    • Excel user is not in the Administrator group
    • Excel user has the following inherited permissions to the file, through a group, inherited down from the folder in which it resides:
    Modify
    Read and execute
    Read
    Write
    • Excel user does not have the following permissions. I checked this in Properties using the "Effective Access" feature:
    Full Control
    Change permissions
    Take ownership

The only unusual thing is the Excel file came from an XP machine. I don't see how that would affect anything but ...

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated ... I tried everything I can think of, and have searched this forum and the internet without success.

Thanks

Skiff640, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Excel: Change image to user form at runtime?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Excel: Change image to user form at runtime?

1. Excel: Change image to user form at runtime? - Similar Threads - Excel Change image

2. Change back color of built in form in excel and resize it customize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change back color of built in form in excel and resize it customize: Dear Community experts and friendsWRT captioned subject please guide me.I use Excel 2016 on window 10Amir https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-back-color-of-built-in-form-in-excel-and/84af9139-7dbb-4198-b5a4-c64a3d5d2a6d
  3. Change back color of built in form in excel and resize it customize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change back color of built in form in excel and resize it customize: Dear Community experts and friendsWRT captioned subject please guide me.I use Excel 2016 on window 10Amir https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-back-color-of-built-in-form-in-excel-and/84af9139-7dbb-4198-b5a4-c64a3d5d2a6d
  4. What is new in Windows Forms runtime in .NET 5.0

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Windows Forms runtime in .NET 5.0: Since Windows Forms was open sourced in late 2018, and ported to .NET Core, both the team and our external contributors have been busy fixing old bugs and adding new features. In this post we are going to talk about whatâ&#128;&#153;s new in Windows Forms runtime in .NET 5.0....
  5. DirectX End-User Runtimes

in Windows 10 Customization
    DirectX End-User Runtimes: Please tell what is the difference between DirectX End-User Runtimes June 2010 and DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-end-user-runtimes/2fbb2128-e18d-4156-8514-c34691910072
  6. Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to have mutually exclusive checkboxes in Excel in one form?: Only one checkbox should be checked here. Immediately after checking one checkbox, the others should be empty. With the Command-Button it works of course. [ATTACH]...
  7. Help Please with Microsoft Forms and Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help Please with Microsoft Forms and Excel: Any help would be appreciated in solving this. I am using Microsoft Forms to update an online Excel sheet. When I open the sheet I want to be able to filter and sum some of the columns. However, when I sum the columns I need to, I always get a zero. I have checked that the...
  8. Excel File Lock Changes Between Users Whilst in Use

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel File Lock Changes Between Users Whilst in Use: Hi, I've come across a strange issue with a few Excel files on our file server. A user (user1) opens an .xlsx file, works on the file and keeps it open for approx 1hr. Another user (user2) opens the same file, and isn't notified that the file is locked and can only be...
  9. excel hyperlinks changed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    excel hyperlinks changed?: I don't know if it's a result of Microsoft Office 365 update, but all the hyperlinks in my spreadsheets have changed from C:\Users\myname\Documents\Invoice\filename to C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\filename As a result, none of the hyperlinks work. I have...
  10. Change image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change image: How do I change the image that is displayed when all accounts are signed out? I really hate the one that is currently being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image/22d4eac6-3c75-4037-a8e0-ef87fe3df9ec