Windows 10: Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

Discus and support Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In windows Excel to copy and paste to a non adjacent cell press the control key and move the cusor to the edge of the cell and you get an arrow with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mik-dav 1500, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

In windows Excel to copy and paste to a non adjacent cell press the control key and move the cusor to the edge of the cell and you get an arrow with a plus sign to move the contents to another cell. On my Apple computer I cannot get an arrow to appear when I select the cell. Is this not available on Excel for Apple? How do you easily copy to a non adjacent cell?

:)

mik-dav 1500, Jul 15, 2019
  2. LCRT Win User

Copy a Cell and Paste in Excel on Lumia

there is no such thing as "office 365" on your phone. I suppose you mean the Excel app.

You just need to tap and hold your finger on the cell and select the relevant cut/copy/paste command.

3. Copy a Cell and Paste in Excel on Lumia

Can I copy and paste a cell in an Excel spreadsheet in Office 365 on my Lumia 950 XL?

If so, how?

DanielHugos, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

Unable to copy cells in excel (office 365) on WP8

I am unable to copy the cells in excel (office 365) on WP8, please suggests.

R PUSPALAK, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

1. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple - Similar Threads - Excel copy paste

2. Cell phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cell phone: I’m trying to Change my cell phone number but don’t have access to my old phone number But have have all the info it needs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cell-phone/67a833de-74e1-4e7a-a605-51d7199ba0df
  3. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  4. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  5. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  6. How To Sort Microsoft Excel Cells Alphanumerically?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How To Sort Microsoft Excel Cells Alphanumerically?: Hello all, Long time no see. Been gone for a while, but now I need some help Let's say that I have an Excel table: Name Marge Maggie Lisa Homer Bart How can I sort the column so that it results in: Name Bart Homer Lisa Maggie Marge I've found some tutorials elsewhere,...
  7. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell: I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coping-text-from-a-excel-cell-to-another-excel/5a272c74-33e6-457c-82f8-3ae3196e8f81"
  8. Make Excel display text in a column's cells based on the presence of text in neighboring cells

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make Excel display text in a column's cells based on the presence of text in neighboring cells: 1-21-19 I have seen some discussions relating to this question that involve formulae that result in text appearing in a column's cells based on the findings of a numerical value in a neighboring cell, or the converse-- a numerical value is made to appear based on a formula...
  9. MS Excel - Sorting text cells

MS Excel - Sorting text cells: I am entering stamp collection catalogue "numbers" in a spreadsheet column. However, I am having problems sorting the stamps properly. For example: stamps 1, 2, 3, 1a, 2a, 3a should be sorted as 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a. I know I am doing something wrong because I keep getting the...
  10. Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel: I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? 44640