Windows 10: Excel Crash

Discus and support Excel Crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Excel Office 2010 version crashed, when it restarted it tried to install Office 2010 Pro and I get and install error message 1310 "Writing to C\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Doubled53, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Doubled53 Win User

Excel Crash

Excel Office 2010 version crashed, when it restarted it tried to install Office 2010 Pro and I get and install error message 1310 "Writing to C\Program Filesx86\Microsoft Office\Office 14\ Excel.exe Verify that you have access to that directory." When I go to that executable and try to initiate Excel I get a message "You can't run this App on this PC. To find a version that will run Contact the software provider." I have owned and operated Office and used excel on this computer since I bought it. What is going on?

:)

Doubled53, Jul 9, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Windows explorer issues with preview pane and excel

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot crashing issues with Excel on this
    article.

Kindly update us on the result.

Marby Rey, Jul 9, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Excel Crash

Excel crash after update

Hi honzaje, does this happen on all Excel files or just on one Excel file?

If this happens on all Excel files, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Excel Crash

1. Excel Crash - Similar Threads - Excel Crash

2. I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...: I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on occasionally crashes upon save and offers to try to repair it. When I go to the backup .xlk file to restore, it is gone! The crashing Excel file deletes this file too! I have never seen such a thing in all my...
  3. I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...: I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on occasionally crashes upon save and offers to try to repair it. When I go to the backup .xlk file to restore, it is gone! The crashing Excel file deletes this file too! I have never seen such a thing in all my...
  4. I have a recurring situation where an Excel file I am working on crashes upon save and .xlk...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Excel Document Crashing dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Document Crashing dwm.exe: One of our user's machines keeps crashing display drivers when opening certain excel documents. Investigating the incidents in event viewer has reviled a crash of dwm.exe. The user is using a thunderbolt docking station and the device is running integrated intel graphics....
  6. Excel Document Crashing dwm.exe

Excel Document Crashing dwm.exe: One of our user's machines keeps crashing display drivers when opening certain excel documents. Investigating the incidents in event viewer has reviled a crash of dwm.exe. The user is using a thunderbolt docking station and the device is running integrated intel graphics....
  7. Excel Document Crashing dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Excel crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel crashes: Also on a regular basis, the programme does not respond when coming out of the column filter. "Program not responding" etc. Eventually, after waiting a long time, it will respond. If it closed the file it says Microsoft is gathering the info. m I have had that problem for a...
  9. Excel crashes

Excel crashes: Also on a regular basis, the programme does not respond when coming out of the column filter. "Program not responding" etc. Eventually, after waiting a long time, it will respond. If it closed the file it says Microsoft is gathering the info. m I have had that problem for a...
  10. Excel crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging