Windows 10: Excel formula for week day work hours?

Discus and support Excel formula for week day work hours? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; So i have this excel formula to get the days of a month '=DATE(CONFIG!B3,CONFIG!D5,1)' I was wondering if there was a way to tag on a formula that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ReallyFrustratd, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Excel formula for week day work hours?

So i have this excel formula to get the days of a month '=DATE(CONFIG!B3,CONFIG!D5,1)' I was wondering if there was a way to tag on a formula that based on if its a week day it would show the number of work hours (in this case 8) and if it was a weekend day it would show an X, any way to do this?

basically first row days of the month, which I got covered
    second row right below each day the corresponding 8 or X respectively?

so when I change the month in the formula I wouldn't need to put the values for each day

any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Mar 17, 2021

2. mobile excel formula

"Worksheet names—In a cell in a worksheet, Excel Mobile accurately displays names that reference worksheets within the same workbook. It removes names that refer to other workbooks, arrays such as ={1;2;3;4}, array formulas, or intersection ranges
    from the name list. When Excel Mobile removes a name from the list, it leaves the name in formulas and functions. This causes those formulas to be resolved as "#NAME?" Tabs that are hidden in the workbook are not hidden in Excel Mobile."

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/help/more/excel-mobile.mspx

You may want to investigate SoftMaker's PlanMaker:

SoftMaker: Official Website

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Mar 17, 2021
  3. JohnPanzo Win User
    Request for a End-of-month formula for Mobile Excel and a complete list of supported formulas for Mobile Excel

Thank you. Yes, I can see the formulas on my phone when I click on the [fx] button in the app. But that a is pretty inconvenient place to look.

The issue is that when I'm preparing a spreadsheet on the Excel Web App, I want to know that I will be able to edit it on my phone. I don't want to have my phone open with the formula sheet open and check between the two to make sure that I am only using
    formulas included on the list.

I was wondering if there was a list online that I could have in a separate window or if there could be a warning in the Excel Web App that will indicate whether or not the spreadsheet can be edited on the phone or not so that I can check in advance.

As for the end-of-month formula, I was thinking about it, and I might just use the date() function to push a date ahead one month and then subtract one day. I have yet to test this though.

Thank you for your response @profjulie

JohnPanzo, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Excel formula for week day work hours?

IF FORMULA IN EXCEL

Hi Dave, I have copied the formula and tested it but still get the below message, hence my question, should I do something in Excel ( for example in Options or somewhere else ) to allow the formula to work ?

Excel formula for week day work hours? 38b1b648-6844-4b27-80db-638e4b8f225c.png

WillieEsterhuizen, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Excel formula for week day work hours?

1. Excel formula for week day work hours? - Similar Threads - Excel formula week

2. Mastering Excel Formulas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mastering Excel Formulas: Hey Excel enthusiasts! In the realm of Microsoft Excel, formulas are the real game-changers. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, let's dive deep into the world of Excel formulas. Question: What's your go-to Excel formula that has been a total game-changer...
  3. Mastering Excel Formulas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mastering Excel Formulas: Hey Excel enthusiasts! In the realm of Microsoft Excel, formulas are the real game-changers. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, let's dive deep into the world of Excel formulas. Question: What's your go-to Excel formula that has been a total game-changer...
  4. Excel error message for formula, nothing is wrong with the formula, cant get rid of the message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel error message for formula, nothing is wrong with the formula, cant get rid of the message: this message pops up everytime i try enter a formula. there is nothing wrong with the formula. i know this because i now have to create workbooks on another computer. if i try use any formula, even from existing workbooks with already working formulas, it wont let me enter...
  5. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2019 Excel Formula: I've installed Windows10 / Office 2019 several months ago... Question regarding MS Excel... Why doesn't the formula A work and my work around formula B does? A ='Account Analysis 21'!C34:G34... B ='Account Analysis 21'!C34+'Account Analysis 21'!D34+'Account Analysis...
  6. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 Excel Formula: I've installed Windows10 / Office 2019 several months ago... Question regarding MS Excel... Why doesn't the formula A work and my work around formula B does? A ='Account Analysis 21'!C34:G34... B ='Account Analysis 21'!C34+'Account Analysis 21'!D34+'Account Analysis...
  7. Office 2019 Excel Formula

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2013 - problems readind formulas created with new Excel files: Hello All, I ask your support on this issue: I often open excel files sent by cistomers/suppliers, etc... with formulas. When I open those in my Excel 2013 the formulas are not working, and instead are wrapped by curly brackets {formula} the formula is still there, but I have...
  9. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  10. cant use the formula datedif in excel.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant use the formula datedif in excel.: macro in this excel file tried to execute unknown application. the action is blocked for security reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-the-formula-datedif-in-excel/f771495a-e955-4b85-841a-59b76fa7df5a