Windows 10: Excel has been removed from my PC

Discus and support Excel has been removed from my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone help? I have all other Office programs but Excel has gone??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GraemeIvory, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Excel has been removed from my PC

Hi,

Can anyone help? I have all other Office programs but Excel has gone??

:)

GraemeIvory, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Excel has been removed from my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Excel has been removed from my PC

1. Excel has been removed from my PC - Similar Threads - Excel has been

2. My Quick Access has been removed from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Quick Access has been removed from File Explorer: I have lost access to Quick Access for File Explorer. I have followed the advice I found online, but nothing has worked to bring it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-quick-access-has-been-removed-from-file/d9744544-acf0-4be5-8c4c-6bc1a7a07ca3
  3. My Quick Access has been removed from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Quick Access has been removed from File Explorer: I have lost access to Quick Access for File Explorer. I have followed the advice I found online, but nothing has worked to bring it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-quick-access-has-been-removed-from-file/d9744544-acf0-4be5-8c4c-6bc1a7a07ca3
  4. How do I remove facial recognition from an account that has been removed from my HP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove facial recognition from an account that has been removed from my HP...: Basically, when I got my PC I had an administrator and other accounts. One of my accounts was not working whenever I searched up something so I removed/deleted the account. I had Facial recognition, a pin and a password on it aswell. After I removed it, I created a new one...
  5. How do I remove facial recognition from an account that has been removed from my HP...

How do I remove facial recognition from an account that has been removed from my HP...: Basically, when I got my PC I had an administrator and other accounts. One of my accounts was not working whenever I searched up something so I removed/deleted the account. I had Facial recognition, a pin and a password on it aswell. After I removed it, I created a new one...
  6. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  7. my pc has been bugging

my pc has been bugging: my pc has been bugging for about a week showing the battery icon even though I don't have a battery, also always saying " the update has failed" and the mouse sometimes just stops movingcan someone help?...
  8. my pc has been bugging

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB5003173, has been removed from my update queue: Windows 10 Pro - Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) Howdy Folks My Group Policies WU - being set for 'Notify for Download and Install' - has held KB5003173 in queue since it first appeared. This morning it is gone. Is there any word on MS recalling this update? TIA for...
  10. Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.: I have tried reinstalling the drivers and reinstalling windows and many other possibilities but nothing has worked. In the device manager under system devices there is a yellow warning light under High definition Audio Controller. I need to get realtek back for my headset and...