Windows 10: Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

Discus and support Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; is above Excel: Wie finde ich die Zell mit dem Namen "Rest"? Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dreieck002, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

is above

:)

Dreieck002, Jun 23, 2020

2. How to set value of height or width of cell precisely? - ms excel Office 365

I'm going to make labels for pasting in MS Excel Microsoft Business 365. I have version 1903 (compilation 11425.20228). But they should made precisely and perfectly.

1. Now when I begin editing the height of cell in MS Excel I set the value on 15,3. Then I click OK the value is set on 15,5.
    2. When I set the value on 15,333 then is set on 15,25.
    3. When I write the value on 15,22222 is set on 15,25.

The same applies with setting width of cell. I have no clue how to deal with or solve it.

Can someone suggest me that how to do it?

Prochu1991, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Unable to copy cells in excel (office 365) on WP8

I am unable to copy the cells in excel (office 365) on WP8, please suggests.

R PUSPALAK, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Rajesh S Win User

Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

Better overview of different sheets in Microsoft Excel

I would like to suggest you a simple method to create Hyperlink of Sheet Name for easy navigation.

Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"? Tzy3c.png

How it works:

• Press Ctrl+K to open the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
    • Click the Place in This Document button.
    • Then link to the sheet, select Sheet name from Cell Reference & press OK.
    • In Type the Cell reference write the Cell address which you want to
      attach with Sheet's Hyperlink.

Note,

• Repeat Step 1 to 3 for other Sheets.
    • Using this method you can create Sheet's Name list in desire order.

Rajesh S, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

1. Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"? - Similar Threads - Excel find cell

2. How do i set a table cell to autofill?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do i set a table cell to autofill?: Hi TenForums community, I currently have a task at hand and i'm not too sure how to solve it. [img] I would like to automate the rightmost column on the RISK Ratings based on Likelihood and Impact. For example, under Risk 1, if i were to click "rare" as the likelihood and...
  3. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell: I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coping-text-from-a-excel-cell-to-another-excel/5a272c74-33e6-457c-82f8-3ae3196e8f81"
  4. Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel copy and paste cell to non adjacent cell in Apple: In windows Excel to copy and paste to a non adjacent cell press the control key and move the cusor to the edge of the cell and you get an arrow with a plus sign to move the contents to another cell. On my Apple computer I cannot get an arrow to appear when I select the cell....
  5. How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get into a locked netbook with resting it: How do I get into a locked netbook windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-a-locked-netbook-with-resting-it/33bad1d5-0b5a-4a21-8205-6b308a526762"
  6. find contents of ajoining cell

find contents of ajoining cell: Hi all,,, I have a single column array and using vlookup to get a cell, and I need to know what the cell above it contains. Can you help please. Len 121914
  7. how do i change winpad to excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change winpad to excel: How do I change winpad to excel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-do-i-change-winpad-to-excel/88e1a360-eaf3-4634-bd84-db75aa2919b9
  8. Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation?: Windows 10. How do I rest to original installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-how-do-i-rest-to-original-installation/83b01014-5ec2-4c97-a73b-62a5aa51112f
  9. MS Excel - Sorting text cells

MS Excel - Sorting text cells: I am entering stamp collection catalogue "numbers" in a spreadsheet column. However, I am having problems sorting the stamps properly. For example: stamps 1, 2, 3, 1a, 2a, 3a should be sorted as 1, 1a, 2, 2a, 3, 3a. I know I am doing something wrong because I keep getting the...
  10. Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel

Can't Adjust Cell Size in Excel: I don't know which it might be, but I'm no longer able to adjust the cell size of columns and rows in Excel with a simple double mouse click. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? 44640