Windows 10: Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

Discus and support Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; is above Excel: Wie finde ich die Zell mit dem Namen "Rest"? Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dreieck002, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

is above

:)

Dreieck002, Jun 23, 2020

2. How to set value of height or width of cell precisely? - ms excel Office 365

I'm going to make labels for pasting in MS Excel Microsoft Business 365. I have version 1903 (compilation 11425.20228). But they should made precisely and perfectly.

1. Now when I begin editing the height of cell in MS Excel I set the value on 15,3. Then I click OK the value is set on 15,5.
    2. When I set the value on 15,333 then is set on 15,25.
    3. When I write the value on 15,22222 is set on 15,25.

The same applies with setting width of cell. I have no clue how to deal with or solve it.

Can someone suggest me that how to do it?

Prochu1991, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Unable to copy cells in excel (office 365) on WP8

I am unable to copy the cells in excel (office 365) on WP8, please suggests.

R PUSPALAK, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Rajesh S Win User

Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

Better overview of different sheets in Microsoft Excel

I would like to suggest you a simple method to create Hyperlink of Sheet Name for easy navigation.

Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"? Tzy3c.png

How it works:

• Press Ctrl+K to open the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
    • Click the Place in This Document button.
    • Then link to the sheet, select Sheet name from Cell Reference & press OK.
    • In Type the Cell reference write the Cell address which you want to
      attach with Sheet's Hyperlink.

Note,

• Repeat Step 1 to 3 for other Sheets.
    • Using this method you can create Sheet's Name list in desire order.

Rajesh S, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"?

1. Excel: How do I find the cell named "Rest"? - Similar Threads - Excel find cell

2. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  3. Number problem in Excel cell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number problem in Excel cell: When, I enter a number in one cell,then I enter into another cell.On that time the first cell number become into decimal.example likeex.in Frist cell I enter 25 then I changed cell second one,but the first one became 0.25 like this ,what can I do now ,i think any settings...
  4. How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?: Hello,I tried to paste a paragraph of text from a PDF into ONE excel cell but it's pasting it into multiple. What do I do to fix this?I tried wrapping text, exiting and reopening the file and nothings working.PLEASE HELP this is a work project that's due friday, If Im at the...
  5. How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?

How do I paste text from a pdf into ONE excel cell, not multiple?: Hello,I tried to paste a paragraph of text from a PDF into ONE excel cell but it's pasting it into multiple. What do I do to fix this?I tried wrapping text, exiting and reopening the file and nothings working.PLEASE HELP this is a work project that's due friday, If Im at the...
  6. how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21: dkdljldjldjkd;ls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-formula-and-lock-cell-in-excel-21/1959cc34-8a64-43d0-8e0e-136b0c46e4b9
  7. how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21

how do i hide formula and lock cell in excel 21: dkdljldjldjkd;ls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-hide-formula-and-lock-cell-in-excel-21/1959cc34-8a64-43d0-8e0e-136b0c46e4b9
  8. Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cell formulas in excel spreadsheets: Can someone help me to I presume clear formatting in cells. I'm entering a column of numbers in this case planting space guides for vegetables and every once in awhile a random cell will revert to a date. For example, if you look down the column you see 15-30, 40-50, Oct-15...
  9. How To Sort Microsoft Excel Cells Alphanumerically?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How To Sort Microsoft Excel Cells Alphanumerically?: Hello all, Long time no see. Been gone for a while, but now I need some help Let's say that I have an Excel table: Name Marge Maggie Lisa Homer Bart How can I sort the column so that it results in: Name Bart Homer Lisa Maggie Marge I've found some tutorials elsewhere,...
  10. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell: I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coping-text-from-a-excel-cell-to-another-excel/5a272c74-33e6-457c-82f8-3ae3196e8f81"