Windows 10: Excel icon with white X in right hand corner

Discus and support Excel icon with white X in right hand corner in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the right hand corner. Can't open it either - any help out there?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LesleyK_240, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Excel icon with white X in right hand corner

Hi there,

I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the right hand corner.

Can't open it either - any help out there?

Thanks in advance.

:)

LesleyK_240, Jul 15, 2020
  2. VHSwede Win User

Icons flashing in lower right hand corner

My icons are flashing in the lower right hand corner when I start windows

VHSwede, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Problem: No "X" on the upper right-hand corner

On Windows 10, I often get a page where there is no "X" in the upper right-hand corner and cannot navigate to other sites. All I can do is turn off the power to the PC and turn on again after about 30 minutes. If I log on too soon, I get the same page
    without the X. If you have a solution, please let me know. Thanks

AquilinoLazo, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Excel icon with white X in right hand corner

The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

My small internet display icon at bottom right hand corner of the screen has changed from the quarter circular icon to an aeroplane and I'm not sure why

John Guard, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Excel icon with white X in right hand corner

1. Excel icon with white X in right hand corner - Similar Threads - Excel icon white

2. x in corner of desktop icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    x in corner of desktop icon: Normal there's an arrow in the bottom left corner of the icons for the applications pinned to the desktop. I've now notice that a select few now have a grey x in that spot. what is this supposed to mean? submitted by /u/Dovinjun [link] [comments]...
  3. white bar showing up on the right hand corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    white bar showing up on the right hand corner: is there a fix? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-showing-up-on-the-right-hand-corner/957d3d9c-391c-43fe-bf9e-4727f7418e21
  4. what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this white box at the bottom right hand corner that keeps popping up???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vice2vursa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6diqd/what_is_this_white_box_at_the_bottom_right_hand/
  5. Excel desktop icon with white X in left hand corner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel desktop icon with white X in left hand corner: Hi there, I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the left hand corner. Can't open it either - any help out there? Thanks in advance....
  6. red X on my speaker icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    red X on my speaker icon in bottom right corner: Hi, i am using a headset, i had to disable a few services in admin mode today and then i signed back onto my normal user and now im getting 4 diffrent NVIDIA errors and its asking me which of these devices do you want to troubleshoot. can anyone help?...
  7. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  8. Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps to upper right hand corner: I have a Toshiba laptop and use external, wireless keyboard and mouse with larger monitor. Occasionally, the cursor jumps to the upper right hand corner and I'm stuck; it easily corrects by opening and closing the laptop lid -albeit a minor burr but a burr. I've recently...
  9. right hand corner ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    right hand corner ads: I am suddenly getting ads in the lower right hand corner of my screen. How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-hand-corner-ads/34335ffa-ba2a-4e75-bed3-1facef832c78"
  10. The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    The small internet balck and white dispaly icon on windows 365 at bottom right hand corner: My small internet display icon at bottom right hand corner of the screen has changed from the quarter circular icon to an aeroplane and I'm not sure why...