Windows 10: Excel Ideas Missing from O365

Discus and support Excel Ideas Missing from O365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The Excel Ideas button is missing from the ribbon of my O365 installation, and i keep getting the run-around that it's being deployed in stages and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by PromU, Apr 3, 2019.

1. PromU Win User

Excel Ideas Missing from O365

The Excel Ideas button is missing from the ribbon of my O365 installation, and i keep getting the run-around that it's being deployed in stages and will eventually turn up. AFAIK this feature has been available for quite sometime now, and even if it was been deployed by messenger service all subscribers should've received it by now.

Anyone else seeing this problem or is it just plain bad luck on my side?

:)

PromU, Apr 3, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

CSV files used to open in Excel....not now!

Hi, you say Excel is installed. Does it run normally?

You can't find Excel in (an unspecified) list of applications. I don't know which list that is for sure.

For example, in the list related to:
    - rt click a file. Open With
    - this list:

Excel Ideas Missing from O365 [​IMG]

- this list:

Excel Ideas Missing from O365 [​IMG]

- some other list...

If Excel does not appear in the above, I suggest you repair your office installation.

Maybe the above gives you some ideas. Otherwise please post a screenshot of where you think you should see it but don't. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Office Insider v1812 fast build 11126.20002 - November 30

Source: O365 for Windows Insider Fast Release Notes - November 30th - Microsoft Community

See also:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Excel Ideas Missing from O365 - Similar Threads - Excel Ideas Missing

2. O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence: I'm at a loss we have been running O365 E5 for months without any problems. Last week a bunch of new laptops arrived and as per usual we installed windows 10 and configured them issuing them to users. When the users log on they are being correctly upgraded to the...
  3. O365 TPM malfunction error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    O365 TPM malfunction error: Hi, Do anybody faced TPM malfunction error after installing or upgrading O365 from previous MS office versions ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/o365-tpm-malfunction-error/d148646e-5f9b-454c-9983-73673a0e27c7"
  4. Idea

Idea: Hello Microsoft team, My name is Ebrahim Mahmoud Newair .I am 18 years old. I live in Giza and study at Azhar university. I love playing with Photoshop ,editing photos and make new ones as well. I also love to draw a lot. This was a small presentation because I...
  5. IDEA

in Windows 10 Customization
    IDEA: i have great idea for Microsoft how i tell this to company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idea/cd65c535-4db9-4463-bff3-f7d1b2dde063
  6. O365 Activation Issue

O365 Activation Issue: Can anyone suggest me how to get over activation issues in O365 sometimes it shows unlicensed after some days of completing its activation and when i try to sign in it shows cannot connect to server check your internet but my internet works fine Kindly help me!...
  7. Need a excellent Dark Theme for W10 Pro - ideas?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need a excellent Dark Theme for W10 Pro - ideas?: Hi folks - I can use an excellent Dark Theme for W10 Pro. Preferably without installing any patcher, if possible. Any ideas for a complete and proven theme? TIA :) 121464
  8. Excel worksheet from pc to tablet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel worksheet from pc to tablet: I am running latest window update. 64 bit. I often prepare excel worksheets on my pc. The files are syncing OK but when I make updates on my pc, they do not update on the tablet. What am I not doing. 112960
  9. Mailmerge from excel to Outlook.com?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mailmerge from excel to Outlook.com?: Not sure if this is the right place for this, but, here goes............. I am trying to find how to mail merge email addresses from excel to Outlook.com. Is it even possible? There doesn't appear to be anything on the web at all that I can find. Any ideas? 16174
  10. Can print from Word on Windows 10 but not from Excel. Any ideas please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can print from Word on Windows 10 but not from Excel. Any ideas please: Hi, One of my colleagues cannot print from Excel since we changed to Windows 10. Word is okay. Are there any settings we need to change. Any ideas please? *Confused Looking like Adobe is proving hard to print also. 58152

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel ideas missing

2. ideas in Excel 365

3. ideas missing in excel

4. excel ideas button missing