Windows 10: Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

Discus and support Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Between yesterday and this morning something's changed. Previous settings for ALL workbooks had Page Setup/Sheet Tab configured to print Gridlines and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wiley Coyote, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

Between yesterday and this morning something's changed. Previous settings for ALL workbooks had Page Setup/Sheet Tab configured to print Gridlines and NOT the Row and column headings for all the spreadsheets in all workbooks. The opposite of what's displayed.

Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes [​IMG]

As of this morning this is reversed in every workbook and when I change this it does not get saved in any of the workbooks. What do I have to do to get this back to my original setup? Any other changes or editing data does get saved. Just not the printing.

I really need some help with this. As always, TIA for your time, attention, and help.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Jul 3, 2018
  2. Xiu06 Win User

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 combine together in Windows 10 v.1803?

Hi,

In the beginning, I bought and installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 into my laptop running Windows 10 Home with previous version 1709 (but recently converted to v.1803 after updated with Windows Update).. However, whenever I opened EXCEL / WORD
    or POWERPOINT, I saw it was Microsoft Office 365 instead. I checked in Programs and Features (in Control Panel), the Microsoft Office I installed was Home & Student 2016, not Office 365. I'm very confused.

On the other hand, I discovered that the product key of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 had changed, it was not the one I entered into my Microsoft account anymore, when I reinstalled Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 as shown in my online Microsoft
    account page after removal of all Microsoft Office versions, I got Microsoft 365 attached together and same thing occurred as mentioned above.

Thus, I wonder is that an issue / new feature of Windows 10 version 1803 or, an issue of other?

Please kindly advise. Thank you.

Xiu06, Jul 3, 2018
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

Office 2016 price vs Office 365 subscription

Did not see anything in the article listing the # of users for the Home & Student version of Office 2016, Currently the Home & Student version of Office 2013 only allows installation on 1 PC.

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

1. Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes - Similar Threads - Excel Office Home

2. Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016: I have Office Home & Student 2016 and today I cannot save or print any Excel worksheet. Today at the top of the page it asks me to Activate 365. I don't use 365 & want to stay with my version. Does anyone else have an issue saving a file or printing a file ?...
  3. Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on Mac with Office Home & Student 2016: I have Office Home & Student 2016 and today I cannot save or print any Excel worksheet. Today at the top of the page it asks me to Activate 365. I don't use 365 & want to stay with my version. Does anyone else have an issue saving a file or printing a file ?...
  4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  5. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  6. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Office 2016 (Home and Student)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 (Home and Student): Can anyone explain to me why I have duplicate entries for my office programs in my start menu? For one entry, the icon is normal in size and for the other entry, the icon is tiny in size. Also why do all (4) programs for Office 2016 appear tiny in size in the control panel?...
  8. Office Home & Student 2016 not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home & Student 2016 not working: Hi, I purchased this laptop in Jan'18 for my daughter who is a student. Have bill. Laptop had pre-loadedOffice Home & Student 2016. She suffered a hard disk crash recently and got it replaced. Now when she is trying to use her Office it is asking for product key. What do we...
  9. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016: My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now. I do not need the upgraded office...
  10. Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016: Thread tells it all. Forgive what's a simple question. I do appreciate the comments. 101926

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office home & student 2016 and microsoft office 365 combine together in windows 10 v.1803?