Windows 10: Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

Discus and support Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Between yesterday and this morning something's changed. Previous settings for ALL workbooks had Page Setup/Sheet Tab configured to print Gridlines and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wiley Coyote, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

Between yesterday and this morning something's changed. Previous settings for ALL workbooks had Page Setup/Sheet Tab configured to print Gridlines and NOT the Row and column headings for all the spreadsheets in all workbooks. The opposite of what's displayed.

Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes [​IMG]

As of this morning this is reversed in every workbook and when I change this it does not get saved in any of the workbooks. What do I have to do to get this back to my original setup? Any other changes or editing data does get saved. Just not the printing.

I really need some help with this. As always, TIA for your time, attention, and help.

:)

Wiley Coyote, Jul 3, 2018
  2. Xiu06 Win User

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 combine together in Windows 10 v.1803?

Hi,

In the beginning, I bought and installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 into my laptop running Windows 10 Home with previous version 1709 (but recently converted to v.1803 after updated with Windows Update).. However, whenever I opened EXCEL / WORD
    or POWERPOINT, I saw it was Microsoft Office 365 instead. I checked in Programs and Features (in Control Panel), the Microsoft Office I installed was Home & Student 2016, not Office 365. I'm very confused.

On the other hand, I discovered that the product key of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 had changed, it was not the one I entered into my Microsoft account anymore, when I reinstalled Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 as shown in my online Microsoft
    account page after removal of all Microsoft Office versions, I got Microsoft 365 attached together and same thing occurred as mentioned above.

Thus, I wonder is that an issue / new feature of Windows 10 version 1803 or, an issue of other?

Please kindly advise. Thank you.

Xiu06, Jul 3, 2018
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

Office 2016 price vs Office 365 subscription

Did not see anything in the article listing the # of users for the Home & Student version of Office 2016, Currently the Home & Student version of Office 2013 only allows installation on 1 PC.

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes

1. Excel In Office Home & Student 2016 Global Changes - Similar Threads - Excel Office Home

2. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  3. MS office Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS office Excel 2016: How do I apply a new Theme Font to existing workbooks created with another Theme so that all fonts are changed to the new Theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-excel-2016/1465ff54-f342-4038-85bf-30d61a970d98
  4. 2016 Office Student & Home 64-Bit ISO File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2016 Office Student & Home 64-Bit ISO File: I bought a product key for this app and would like to download onto a USB flash drive for future installations. Can someone provide me a link to download the ISO file? Thanks...
  5. office 2013 home student

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office 2013 home student: I have been using office 2013 for a number of years and have a significant number of excel and word files in the document section of each applications. I tried to open my office program today and was advised that, in order to open any number of excel files I would have to...
  6. Word for Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word for Home & Student 2016: I Purchase this last month and it worked perfectly well, however I can no longer open my files an I get an Error message This operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Any suggestions?...
  7. Office home & student 2007

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office home & student 2007: I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl...
  8. Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013: I plan on buying 2 Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 programs: one for my win10 laptop & one for my Win10 desktop. --- Is it necessary to have a Microsoft account in order to install & use Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016? If I sell or replace either or both...
  9. Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is Outlook Part Of Office Home & Student 2016: Thread tells it all. Forgive what's a simple question. I do appreciate the comments. 101926
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office home & student 2016 and microsoft office 365 combine together in windows 10 v.1803?