Windows 10: Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key?

Discus and support Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I mark a LINE, attention not cell, and want to move this marker. Can you do that? Excel: Zeilenmarkierung mit Pfeiltaste verschieben möglich? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by miwaernst, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:36 AM.

1. miwaernst Win User

Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key?

I mark a LINE, attention not cell, and want to move this marker. Can you do that?

:)

2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key? :)

3. tpgillam Win User
    OneNote page jumps when moving mouse if marker is present

This is a bug report rather than a question - do please advise if there is somewhere more appropriate to send it.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a page containing exactly one text box, with a single word
    2. Label this line with a "marker", e.g. check box or question mark.
    3. Move the mouse repeatedly over and out of/into the textbox area.
    Expected response: nothing to happen except for the mouse cursor to move.

Observed response: the whole view jumps horizontally sporadically.

Details: I'm using OneNote for Windows 10, version 17.9226.20641.0. Windows 10 is version 1709, build 16299.431.

Additional comments:

Whilst reproducible in a very small example as described above, the problem is more pernicious in a more heavily populated page that contains a mix of text and images. Moving the cursor still results in horizontal jumping, but sometimes the entire view gradually
    shifts to one side. This jumping is visually jarring, and greatly detracting to the overall experience.

Moved from Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

Thema:

1. Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key? - Similar Threads - Excel possible move

2. Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?: when I use my arrow keys, the mouse pointer moves with them. Unfortunately I don't know where and how I can disable this. Can someone explain this to me? Mauszeiger bewegt sich beim bewegen der Pfeiltasten?
  3. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  4. Cursor moved by the directional arrows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor moved by the directional arrows.: Hello, I've been having a problem for a few days now, when I press my directional arrows on the keyboard, it moves my cursor. Anyone know how not to get that? submitted by /u/dadriun [link] [comments]...
  5. Arrow-keys delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow-keys delay: How can i reduce the arrow-key delay? I want it as low as possible, without removing it. I think i already figured this out some time ago, but i can't for the life of me remember or figure it out. Surprisingly, google is no help at all. submitted by /u/morty-89 [link]...
  6. keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving

keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving: keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving. when it is started to moving if I press any key the movement was stopped. is it a hardware or software issue...
  7. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.: Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys-keep-moving-the-mouse-but-i-dont-have/b39c166c-e22c-4b27-aff1-1b303ffa5477
  8. EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING: Hi, I am trying once again to get an answer to what appears to be a simple request but I cannot solve it. I have 12 excel worksheets on my desktop (windows 10) they are labelled January through to December but each time I edit one of the worksheets I save it and it goes to a...
  9. arrow keys

arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15
  10. Keyboard arrow keys

Keyboard arrow keys: How do I phrase this? I'm reading my online newspaper. The up and down arrow key still functions to move position up and down, but when I use the left and right keys to go back and forth between pages it doesn't respond. I thought paper changed it's layout capabilities, but...