Windows 10: Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key?

Discus and support Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I mark a LINE, attention not cell, and want to move this marker. Can you do that? Excel: Zeilenmarkierung mit Pfeiltaste verschieben möglich? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by miwaernst, Aug 1, 2020.

1. miwaernst Win User

Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key?

I mark a LINE, attention not cell, and want to move this marker. Can you do that?

:)

miwaernst, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key? :)

Naki, Aug 1, 2020
  3. tpgillam Win User
    OneNote page jumps when moving mouse if marker is present

This is a bug report rather than a question - do please advise if there is somewhere more appropriate to send it.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a page containing exactly one text box, with a single word
    2. Label this line with a "marker", e.g. check box or question mark.
    3. Move the mouse repeatedly over and out of/into the textbox area.
    Expected response: nothing to happen except for the mouse cursor to move.

Observed response: the whole view jumps horizontally sporadically.

Details: I'm using OneNote for Windows 10, version 17.9226.20641.0. Windows 10 is version 1709, build 16299.431.

Additional comments:

Whilst reproducible in a very small example as described above, the problem is more pernicious in a more heavily populated page that contains a mix of text and images. Moving the cursor still results in horizontal jumping, but sometimes the entire view gradually
    shifts to one side. This jumping is visually jarring, and greatly detracting to the overall experience.

Moved from Office / OneNote / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

tpgillam, Aug 1, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Excel: Is it possible to move a line marker with the arrow key? - Similar Threads - Excel possible move

2. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  3. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  4. Paint arrow keys move image too much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint arrow keys move image too much: Whenever I try to move a selection with the arrow keys, the image moves a couple dozen pixels instead of just one pixel. It's really annoying when I have to make more precise edits. It only just started doing this a couple minutes ago, and I've been using it for years with no...
  5. Paint arrow keys move image too much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint arrow keys move image too much: Whenever I try to move a selection with the arrow keys, the image moves a couple dozen pixels instead of just one pixel. It's really annoying when I have to make more precise edits. It only just started doing this a couple minutes ago, and I've been using it for years with no...
  6. Moving a window with the windows key + arrow keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving a window with the windows key + arrow keys: On my work computer I can hold down the windows key and hit an arrow key to move the current window between screens or between quadrants of the screen, but on my personal computer it doesn’t work. Does this feature have a name, and is there a setting to toggle it on/off? Any...
  7. Using arrow keys to do on-line quiz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using arrow keys to do on-line quiz: My left right arrow keys don't work to give the quiz answers and my mouse pointer is too slow. How do I activate my left/right arrow keys to say yes or no?...
  8. Taskbar pinned running program marker line problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar pinned running program marker line problems: Hi I've got two problems with the line next to the running programs on the taskbar of win10. I use the taskbar on the left as I always did (monitors are wider than tall). I use a lot of pinned programs, too, for an easy start to the day. Some programs are running, and...
  9. Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?

Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?: when I use my arrow keys, the mouse pointer moves with them. Unfortunately I don't know where and how I can disable this. Can someone explain this to me? Mauszeiger bewegt sich beim bewegen der Pfeiltasten?
  10. keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving

keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving: keyboard arrow selection key is automatically moving. when it is started to moving if I press any key the movement was stopped. is it a hardware or software issue...