Windows 10: Excel isn't opening properly

Discus and support Excel isn't opening properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this error message when I open Excel "We're sorry, but Excel has run into an erro that is preventing it from working correctly".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BradBoner, Feb 15, 2019.

1. BradBoner Win User

Excel isn't opening properly

I keep getting this error message when I open Excel "We're sorry, but Excel has run into an erro that is preventing it from working correctly".

:)

BradBoner, Feb 15, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    CSV files used to open in Excel....not now!

Hi, you say Excel is installed. Does it run normally?

You can't find Excel in (an unspecified) list of applications. I don't know which list that is for sure.

For example, in the list related to:
    - rt click a file. Open With
    - this list:

Excel isn't opening properly [​IMG]

- this list:

Excel isn't opening properly [​IMG]

- some other list...

If Excel does not appear in the above, I suggest you repair your office installation.

Maybe the above gives you some ideas. Otherwise please post a screenshot of where you think you should see it but don't. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Dice Vil Win User

Portable HDD full but isn`t..

Hi Graham,

In most cases, this may already point to a hardware issue. We suggest doing the following to properly isolate this:

• Connect your portable HDD to a different port.
    • Connect your portable HDD to a different PC.
    • Connect other storage devices.

If you find that other storage devices work properly and your portable HDD still encounters an error with other computers, then this is already a hardware issue and you'll need to get in touch with the device manufacturer for assistance and troubleshooting.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Dice Vil, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Excel isn't opening properly - Similar Threads - Excel isn't opening

2. Excel not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel not opening: I have a question about ExcelThe following message appears when I try to open Excel. We are sorry, but Excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Excel will need to close as a result. Would you like us to repair now". When I press the "Repair...
  3. Excel not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel not opening: I have a question about ExcelThe following message appears when I try to open Excel. We are sorry, but Excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Excel will need to close as a result. Would you like us to repair now". When I press the "Repair...
  4. PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  5. PC isn't working properly

PC isn't working properly: Hello,I've recently built a new pc, but for the past 6 months I've experienced some problems. Number one is that my PC crashes once or twice every three months. I've taken a look at my event viewer but cant really figure out how to fix the problems or even understand what is...
  6. Excel app not opened!

Excel app not opened!: Idk what I did but I can't open any Microsoft related apps, tried reinstalled didn't work. I think it could be a virus but id a scan and found nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-app-not-opened/a134d506-e03b-4015-b34d-6828c06acd4f
  7. Opening Saved Excel,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening Saved Excel,: I have a file saved in Excel and was just wandering if there was any way to program this file to open in full screen?There are times when I open this file and just the resizing and closing buttons are displayed....
  8. Opening Saved Excel,

Opening Saved Excel,: I have a file saved in Excel and was just wandering if there was any way to program this file to open in full screen?There are times when I open this file and just the resizing and closing buttons are displayed....
  9. Taskbar isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar isn't working properly: [IMG] After some time using windows I noticed, that these 2 icons became "broken", and I have no idea, why this happened, help me please. P.s. In "dark" mode of windows icon of windows store gets readable, but it's still not enough....
  10. EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN: I opened excel document and i'm unable to view my document it only opens in half the rest appear grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/excel-isnt-respon-din/3fb84894-47c2-4317-ac5d-acd88aec720a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 profile not opening excel