Windows 10: EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN

Discus and support EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I opened excel document and i'm unable to view my document it only opens in half the rest appear grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IreneJames1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN

I opened excel document and i'm unable to view my document it only opens in half the rest appear grey

:)

IreneJames1, Sep 24, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 24, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN

1. EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN - Similar Threads - EXCEL ISN'T RESPON

2. 5-pin DIN to ps/2 is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5-pin DIN to ps/2 is not working: Yes hey,I recently found my old DIN keyboard and decided I want to use it again. But when I got a 5-min to ps/2 adapter, specifically for keyboard, and plugged it in, it didn’t work. Rebooted, didn’t work. I didn’t even get power because none of the lights were working nor...
  3. 5-pin DIN to ps/2 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5-pin DIN to ps/2 is not working: Yes hey,I recently found my old DIN keyboard and decided I want to use it again. But when I got a 5-min to ps/2 adapter, specifically for keyboard, and plugged it in, it didn’t work. Rebooted, didn’t work. I didn’t even get power because none of the lights were working nor...
  4. 5-min DIN to ps/2 is not working

5-min DIN to ps/2 is not working: Yes hey,I recently found my old DIN keyboard and decided I want to use it again. But when I got a 5-min to ps/2 adapter, specifically for keyboard, and plugged it in, it didn’t work. Rebooted, didn’t work. I didn’t even get power because none of the lights were working. I...
  5. Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer

Audio is not responing after install Clownfish voice changer: I downloaded Clownfish voice changer and after that, my audio was not working anymore. I cant hear any thing. I check the volume mixer and dont see any application like this: [ATTACH] I tried some solution but it didnt working Some solution i tried: - Reset window audio...
  6. HUP respone time inquiry

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HUP respone time inquiry: I just got a new computer. I want to download the latest version of Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program. I downloaded from the HUP in 2016. I entered my work email this morning, but no response to my work email yet. How long does it usually take the HUP to...
  7. Cortana not respon to hey cortana

in Cortana
    Cortana not respon to hey cortana: My cortana not respond to Hey Cortana. I need to press windows+c key or the icon to activate it to start talking. Cortana still respond to hey cortana last week. [ATTACH]...
  8. chrome search engine not responing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chrome search engine not responing: For the past 12 hours my deck top will not open google chrome. AW Snap! is the only message. I have tried to open setting but it will not work with the internet explorer that I am forced to use....
  9. Windows 10 home SEARCH doesn't respons

in Cortana
    Windows 10 home SEARCH doesn't respons: No search results in search of windows 10 Home for any key words. It goes to white blank window. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-search-doesnt-respons/7c872746-f0d4-4f3e-9687-dfbb44604faf"
  10. Excel isn't opening properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel isn't opening properly: I keep getting this error message when I open Excel "We're sorry, but Excel has run into an erro that is preventing it from working correctly". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-isnt-opening-properly/86d62775-29f3-4bca-93d6-6b6113176ab1