Windows 10: Excel issue

Discus and support Excel issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If i have the same text in cells A1,A2,A3 and different texts in cells B1,B2,B3 ,how can i merge the texts under column B in the same cell B1 to just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph Aoun1, May 25, 2023.

1. Excel issue

If i have the same text in cells A1,A2,A3 and different texts in cells B1,B2,B3 ,how can i merge the texts under column B in the same cell B1 to just keep cells A1 and B1 ?

:)

Joseph Aoun1, May 25, 2023
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Windows explorer issues with preview pane and excel

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot crashing issues with Excel on this
    article.

Kindly update us on the result.

Marby Rey, May 25, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 25, 2023
  4. Excel issue

Excel printing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Does this issue only occur with Excel file or nay other files?

Try to copy the excel file to the other drive and check if it is working?

Run Print Troubleshooter

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer
    top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

If this doesn’t help. Try to repair the Microsoft Office Application.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Excel issue

1. Excel issue - Similar Threads - Excel issue

2. I am having an issue with a yellow file folder box showing up on a ton of my excel files...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having an issue with a yellow file folder box showing up on a ton of my excel files...: Do you know why this is happening an how to address this? The files are all in my DropBox account and the ones with this yellow folder icon on top of the Excel icon will not open even after numerous basic adjustments to try to gain access. I saw a thread on this from 2023 but...
  3. I am having an issue with a yellow file folder box showing up on a ton of my excel files...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having an issue with a yellow file folder box showing up on a ton of my excel files...: Do you know why this is happening an how to address this? The files are all in my DropBox account and the ones with this yellow folder icon on top of the Excel icon will not open even after numerous basic adjustments to try to gain access. I saw a thread on this from 2023 but...
  4. Issues opening Word/Excel files from Downloads folder due to security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues opening Word/Excel files from Downloads folder due to security: Excel/Word files located in Downloads folder on machines are experiencing issue where under properties the following security is appearing "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect the computer."The files would have been downloaded from...
  5. Issues opening Word/Excel files from Downloads folder due to security

Issues opening Word/Excel files from Downloads folder due to security: Excel/Word files located in Downloads folder on machines are experiencing issue where under properties the following security is appearing "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect the computer."The files would have been downloaded from...
  6. Excel issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Excel issue: If i have the same text in cells A1,A2,A3 and different texts in cells B1,B2,B3 ,how can i merge the texts under column B in the same cell B1 to just keep cells A1 and B1 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-issue/1939d5ab-2fc9-430b-aa8f-14e00c153138
  7. Excel issue

Excel issue: If i have the same text in cells A1,A2,A3 and different texts in cells B1,B2,B3 ,how can i merge the texts under column B in the same cell B1 to just keep cells A1 and B1 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-issue/1939d5ab-2fc9-430b-aa8f-14e00c153138
  8. we are using O365 and some user facing issue with the excel. while opening new excel file...

in Windows 10 Customization
    we are using O365 and some user facing issue with the excel. while opening new excel file...: Faulting application name: EXCEL.EXE, version: 16.0.15601.20538, time stamp: 0x63e2a21c Faulting module name: urlmon.dll, version: 11.0.19041.2604, time stamp: 0xa8cfc6fe Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000088d06 Faulting process id: 0x652c Faulting...
  9. we are using O365 and some user facing issue with the excel. while opening new excel file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we are using O365 and some user facing issue with the excel. while opening new excel file...: Faulting application name: EXCEL.EXE, version: 16.0.15601.20538, time stamp: 0x63e2a21c Faulting module name: urlmon.dll, version: 11.0.19041.2604, time stamp: 0xa8cfc6fe Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x0000000000088d06 Faulting process id: 0x652c Faulting...
  10. we are using O365 and some user facing issue with the excel. while opening new excel file...