Windows 10: Excel lags really bad when copying and pasting

Discus and support Excel lags really bad when copying and pasting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Excel for about a year now has been lagging really bad and sometimes crashes. I have the automatic updates turned on and can not seem to get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeathCreel, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Excel lags really bad when copying and pasting

Excel for about a year now has been lagging really bad and sometimes crashes. I have the automatic updates turned on and can not seem to get it to stop no matter whether I am on windows 10, or my point of sale system which i think runs windows 7 professional. please advised it takes forever to copy and past just a few cells and it is really aggravating to have to wait to do what i believe is such a simple task.

Heath Creel

:)

HeathCreel, Mar 13, 2019

2. Excel Copy & Paste

TrespassersWill, Mar 13, 2019
  3. zario Win User
    the lagging is really bad

I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what
    is going on and hat also happens to almost every I tried that have a memory above five GB, even little Roblox have some major lags ,what is going on I expected a better performance from this computer

zario, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Excel lags really bad when copying and pasting

Excel Copy & Paste

You can download Excel files to your phone from your SkyDrive account, so not sure what you mean about not being able to copy Excel files to your phone.
    See this article "Sync Documents to Phone" to learn how to copy/sync Excel files to your phone.

The mobile version of Excel that is on your phone is pretty limited. There isn't a way to copy & paste cells or entire rows and/or columns in the application. You can only copy text by selecting the cell that includes the text then highlighting the text in
    the formula bar and selecting the copy option. Then moving to another cell, and select the paste icon at the top of the keyboard. Copying and pasting in this fashion won't change any of the cell references that are used in formulas.

See this article "Copy and Paste Text on Windows Phone" to learn how to copy & paste on a windows phone.

(There is no way I'd attempt to create an entire worksheet on my windows phone.....syncing the worksheet to the phone is the way to go here)

Julie fka profjulie, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Excel lags really bad when copying and pasting

1. Excel lags really bad when copying and pasting - Similar Threads - Excel lags really

2. 400 Bad Request when copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    400 Bad Request when copy and paste: I have been having this problem for few days now whenever I try to copy paste text it will show 400 bad request. I tried flushdns but it didnt work. I also tried clear browser cache but didn't work as well. All of my browsers are doing fine. I can connect to the internet and...
  3. My excel, freezes when copy and pasting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My excel, freezes when copy and pasting: My excel, freezes when copy and pasting in order not to have to retype. It does it often. I've restarted program and computer, no change. and I have no choice to keep restarting to get it to respond....
  4. My excel, freezes when copy and pasting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My excel, freezes when copy and pasting: My excel, freezes when copy and pasting in order not to have to retype. It does it often. I've restarted program and computer, no change. and I have no choice to keep restarting to get it to respond....
  5. Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones: Good day, My laptop experiences terrible sound lag when I have my headphones or earbuds pugged in. Sometimes I will get no sound what so ever, and have to unplug my device from the audio jack, then reinsert. Even after that, sometimes it takes 6 to 10 seconds or more before...
  6. Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones: Good day, My laptop experiences terrible sound lag when I have my headphones or earbuds pugged in. Sometimes I will get no sound what so ever, and have to unplug my device from the audio jack, then reinsert. Even after that, sometimes it takes 6 to 10 seconds or more before...
  7. Really Bad Lag When Using Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Copy and Paste Lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy and Paste Lagging: Hi, i am facing copy paste lagging on my windows 10 laptop. When ever i copy from excel,word,note,etc and try to paste in browser search fields, adress bar or in bing search field it takes 3 - 5 seconds to reflect that. I am facing this issue on all browsers expect edge...
  9. the lagging is really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the lagging is really bad: I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what is going on and hat...
  10. Really Bad Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really Bad Mouse Lag: Hi folks, I've been having a lot of trouble with my mouse lagging. Just moving it across the screen will sometimes cause it to lag. I wouldn't say that there is anything specific causing it sense it happens when I'm browsing the web, managing files on my desktop, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel lag copying

2. excel is lagging

3. excel lagging from copy and paste

4. excel is lagging when copying cells,
  5. microsoft word is lagging when copy and pasting,
  6. lag in excel copying and pasting,
  7. excel lags copy,
  8. what is excel lagging in pasting,
  9. excel lagging when copying pasting,
  10. excel lags when I try to copy