Windows 10: Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?

Discus and support Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; So I want the macro to start immediately when I switch to Excel from another application with <alt>+<tab>. Excel-Makro, wenn Excel den Focus bekommt.? Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dreieck002, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?

So I want the macro to start immediately when I switch to Excel from another application with <alt>+<tab>.

:)

Dreieck002, Jul 10, 2020
  2. limjz Win User

Excel macro on mobile

Is there a way to create macro on excel mobile? I'm using lumia 950, with build in excel.

limjz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Excel Mobile macros

Is there a version of excel mobile that supports macros?

Stephen Atkinson, Aug 4, 2020
  4. EdHans Win User

Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?

Excel Mobile macros

No. The engine to process VBA would be huge and the device would need a totally different version of Excel to handle it. The only thing Excel on WP shares with Excel on the desktop is a common file format and some basic functionality. Other than that,
    totally different. The mobile version is missing pivot tables, tables, advanced graphing, drawing layer, conditional formatting, macros, a few dozen functions, etc.

You get the idea. Even if the code would run, I doubt it would get 5 lines in before it hit an object missing in Excel for WP7.

It is really meant to be a viewer with light editing capabilities.

EdHans, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?

1. Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.? - Similar Threads - Excel macro Excel

2. Defender - excel macro exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender - excel macro exception: Hello,how can be possible to create in Windows Defender an exception for directory with all sub directories, where can be stored xlsx files which can contain macro and will be macros predefined enabled for rest directories must be macro predefined disabled and can be manualy...
  3. Excel Macro File Saving Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Macro File Saving Problem: Hello Friends, Here I am new so, please help me. I received a message/error "There isn't enough memory to complete this action" when I save my MACRO File. I try all things from YOUTUBE but not helpful....
  4. Excel Macro File Saving Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel Macro File Saving Problem: Hello Friends, Here I am new so, please help me. I received a message/error "There isn't enough memory to complete this action" when I save my MACRO File. I try all things from YOUTUBE but not helpful....
  5. Excel Macro File Saving Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Creating a macro with Office 365 - Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a macro with Office 365 - Excel: I created a macro about 2012 for a charity using Excel 2010. It still runs but I now need to create a similar macro for a second charity. As I am not a coder I used the easy process of recording my actions in 2012. I upgraded my PC last year with Office 365 Premium. The...
  7. How Can I get macros to work in Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Can I get macros to work in Excel and Word: I'm using personal individual Office 365 and every time I try to create a macro, the application closes. What setting changes do I need to make so that macros will work?...
  8. Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Macros Crashing Upon Create in Word and Excel: Every time I hit Create when trying to create a macro in Excel or Word, the application crashing. It just closes. Sometimes it'll reopen and sometime it won't. I've tried every setting possible in order to fix but nothing works. I tried customer support about 50 times...
  9. Problem with Excel macro to open Word files

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Excel macro to open Word files: I am having a problem with an Excel macro which opens Word files. The macro opens the files OK but sometimes the file is not visible; instead, it is hidden in the window behind the Excel Workbook and the Word icon on the taskbar flashes to show that the file is open. I want...
  10. Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro: W10 and Excel. I have several macros in my personal.xls all activated from a customized ribbon or Quick Access. I would like to add a KB shortcut to 2 of them. I know I should have done that when I created them but I did not realize then how helpful it would have been My bad...