Windows 10: Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903

Discus and support Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I hate this kinda stuff. My desktop was working fine. So I gave in and installed the update v.1903 and now all I have to do is fix problems *Sad... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ahmd, Aug 3, 2019.

1. ahmd Win User

Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903

I hate this kinda stuff. My desktop was working fine. So I gave in and installed the update v.1903 and now all I have to do is fix problems *Sad (Teaches you something about those updates, doesn't it?)

So I have this Excel file that has my own signed macros in it. It used to open just fine. (I think I have Excel 2007.) Now after this update when I try to run the macro it gives me this error:

Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903 RUhVXwF.png

Note that the macro trust setting has it enabled as such, that has been working before:

Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903 Opa5ZSM.png

How do I make it work?

:)

ahmd, Aug 3, 2019

2. Since Windows 10 upgrade, Outlook 2010 certifed macros won't work anymore as Digitally Certified macros

This problem is the same with excel 2007 and windows 10. If I use disable macros with notification excel stops working. the only way to have my macro work is to put the workbook in a trusted location.

OliverWhitaker, Aug 3, 2019
  3. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Aug 3, 2019
  4. limjz Win User

Excel macro on mobile

Is there a way to create macro on excel mobile? I'm using lumia 950, with build in excel.

limjz, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903 - Similar Threads - Excel macro stopped

2. Defender - excel macro exception

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender - excel macro exception: Hello,how can be possible to create in Windows Defender an exception for directory with all sub directories, where can be stored xlsx files which can contain macro and will be macros predefined enabled for rest directories must be macro predefined disabled and can be manualy...
  3. Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel macro, if Excel gets the focus.?: So I want the macro to start immediately when I switch to Excel from another application with <alt>+<tab>. Excel-Makro, wenn Excel den Focus bekommt.?
  4. Software works on v.1903 but not v.1909?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software works on v.1903 but not v.1909?: I recently purchased software called Publisher Rocket/KDPRocket that uses the Amazon API to scrape book ranking data from Amazon.com based on keyword searches. The software runs fine on an older 6-7yo laptop running Windows 10 v. 1903, build 18362.592. But it fails in...
  5. After W10 1903 upgrade, Hyper-V save function stopped working: One or more arguments are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After W10 1903 upgrade, Hyper-V save function stopped working: One or more arguments are...: Hello, I have a notebook running Windows 10 Pro where I use the Hyper-V environment to run a few Virtual Machines, all of them with W10 Pro licences as well. A couple of months ago I started upgrading my VMs to W10 1903 version. Everything ran pretty fine. Then I decided to...
  6. Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel macro stopped working after upgrading to v.1903: I hate this kinda stuff. My desktop was working fine. So I gave in and installed the update v.1903 and now all I have to do is fix problems *Sad (Teaches you something about those updates, doesn't it?) So I have this Excel file that has my own signed macros in it. It used to...
  7. Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in Realtek sound stopped working after upgrading to 1903.: What do we do in the meantime? Just wait and hope that Microsoft fixes the problem in the next day/week/year? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-realtek-sound-stopped-working-after/64a598b8-dad8-4dc1-b9e6-d6fc4e7bf0d7
  8. Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903: Laptop "Lenovo Ideapad 710S-13IKB". After upgrade to Windows 10 1903, Bluetooth adapter not found in device manager. Reinstalling of drivers didn't help. Any ideas?...
  9. Excel 2016 cannot record macro or add ActiveX control in v.1809

Excel 2016 cannot record macro or add ActiveX control in v.1809: This thing, with version 1809, is getting better and better every day. *Banghead I just found out that I can neither record macros in Excel 2016 x64 nor I can add ActiveX controls. That's what I'm getting, when trying either one of them: [img] As it turns out, I'm not...
  10. Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro

Add a shortcut to an Excel Macro: W10 and Excel. I have several macros in my personal.xls all activated from a customized ribbon or Quick Access. I would like to add a KB shortcut to 2 of them. I know I should have done that when I created them but I did not realize then how helpful it would have been My bad...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. excel macro stopped after virus update

2. excel crash after update 1903