Windows 10: Excel on iphone

Discus and support Excel on iphone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having problems opening files on my excel app on an iphone. Everytime i try it says working on it! if u cancel it says cancelling but doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LaurenBradshaw, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Excel on iphone

I am having problems opening files on my excel app on an iphone.

Everytime i try it says working on it!

if u cancel it says cancelling but doesnt work

i have unistalled and reinstalled 4 or more times and this hasnt helped

:)

LaurenBradshaw, Oct 3, 2019

2. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Oct 3, 2019
  3. shevanel Win User
    iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 3, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Excel on iphone

erocker, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Excel on iphone

1. Excel on iphone - Similar Threads - Excel iphone

2. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  3. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  4. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't open some Excel files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open some Excel files.: I can't open some Excel files from OneDrive or from MS Explorer. I get the following comment: "Cannot open the file because the file path is more than 259 characters. Try shortening the path or the filename". Similar files there are no issues. When I try changing the file...
  6. I can't open some Excel files.

I can't open some Excel files.: I can't open some Excel files from OneDrive or from MS Explorer. I get the following comment: "Cannot open the file because the file path is more than 259 characters. Try shortening the path or the filename". Similar files there are no issues. When I try changing the file...
  7. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10: My Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF's in Windows 10 - why?I'm trying to do some really important and urgent work and I haven't been able to access my files for two days.I'm not an experienced computer operative - I can only use the very basic things as I...
  8. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10: My Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF's in Windows 10 - why?I'm trying to do some really important and urgent work and I haven't been able to access my files for two days.I'm not an experienced computer operative - I can only use the very basic things as I...
  9. Exporting iPhone photo file properties from file explorer to Excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting iPhone photo file properties from file explorer to Excel: I am in the process of cleaning up more than 11,000 photos on my iPhone. To do this I connected to my Win 10 machine and accessed the file folders of which there are more than 20 folders. The task would be simple if the folders were in date order. Unfortunately the photos...
  10. iPhone excel version keeps overwriting my local cloud version of file. Even though I don't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone excel version keeps overwriting my local cloud version of file. Even though I don't...: I use Excel on my windows 10 laptop using WD MyCloud as a network drive to save a file. MyCloud has an app that lets me access the files from the hard drive. I opened Excel mobile version on my iPhone and then browse to the file via Locations list, tap More to see MyCloud...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone excel tutorial