Windows 10: Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working

Discus and support Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I had a Pivot Table with a CONCATENATEX calculated column in an .XLSX workbook. It was working fine until I added data to the source table in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex Frazee, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working

So, I had a Pivot Table with a CONCATENATEX calculated column in an .XLSX workbook.

It was working fine until I added data to the source table in the same sheet and workbook. I add data to tables that are connected to Pivot tables all the time and this has never happened.

After "Refreshing All", I did not see the new data in the Pivot table.

I have tried copying and pasting special the data from that table into a new sheet and a new workbook then recreating the pivot table and that still does not get it to work.

When I check the formula it says that there are no errors and the green check mark shows up. It shows up in the PivotTable fields list. I can drag it into the Values section, but when I do nothing happens. It loads for a split second, but then the calculated column does not show up at all in the Pivot table.

I am assuming that I have some old formulas, references, relationships, or something that are getting in the way. I am not sure though. I have tried looking this up, but to no avail so I am not sure exactly what the issue is because Excel is not saying that there is an issue.

Also, I have deleted the table from the data model and re-inserted it. No luck there either. I have run Windows 10 updates, restarted computer, closed & re-opened with Task Manager, etc.

I am assuming that I will probably have to post the file here, but it is for work so I want to see if anyone has any recommendations or answers before posting it.

Finally, please redirect me to the correct place to post this issue if necessary.

Thank you!

:)

Alex Frazee, Feb 23, 2021

2. Pivot table in Excel mobile.

Anybody know if the mobile version of Excel will support pivot table ?

This may sound a silly question but can the mobile Excel application on Windows Phone support Pivot tables ( using data within the workbook as source.) If so ,can you use filters. I've open a very simple workbook created in Excel 2010 with a pivot table
    and all it seems to have is a filter option of Top 10, Bottom 10 or all.

Please advise.

I'm testing on my HTC Mozart running Mango.

nick appleby, Feb 23, 2021
  3. AS31_AS31 Win User
    Excel Pivot Table & Chart

I have created a pivot table & my filter is 'month'. In my drop down, the months are repeating because they repeat in the data. Is there a way so they don't repeat in my pivot table? For example, in my drop down, I would like to select the month but
    only have each month listed once.

AS31_AS31, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working

New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

Source: New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016 - Office Blogs

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working

1. Excel Pivot Table Measures Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Excel Pivot Table

2. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Pivot: I have Microsoft Excel Home and Business 2016. I was looking for Power Pivot but came to know through this link Where is Power Pivot? that the version I have in my laptop, Power Pivot is not included.What are the options for me in order to get Power Pivot?Please help!...
  3. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Pivot: I have Microsoft Excel Home and Business 2016. I was looking for Power Pivot but came to know through this link Where is Power Pivot? that the version I have in my laptop, Power Pivot is not included.What are the options for me in order to get Power Pivot?Please help!...
  4. Power Pivot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Transfer Excel table value?

Transfer Excel table value?: Hello, there is a function that can do the following: In table 1 I enter values that are often used and sometimes new values are added. But now I want that all values which are in table 1 are listed in table 2 so that I know which different values are available. Excel...
  6. Pivot table view in Access 2016

Pivot table view in Access 2016: Can anybody help me with the alternatives for Pivot table in MS Access 2016?? Also , help me with the links for the implementation of the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/b5405341-2073-4673-b13a-25000a46d2a6
  7. Pivot table view in Access 2016

Pivot table view in Access 2016: Hi As I read an article on pivot table in MS Access 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2016-access/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/4f48eec8-2f47-4627-85b6-6f9727974f22?page=2 Can anybody confirm , if pivot tables are actually not supported in...
  8. Use Power Pivot data in excel

Use Power Pivot data in excel: Install Office 365 on my computer and I want to use Power Pivot data, I think I install an add-on but I'm not sure if it works in excel for external data control so I do not have to repeatedly copy the data. Someone knows how I can make use of this function that will help...
  9. Microsoft Excel has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Excel has stopped working: My computer shows the following display when I try to open either Excel or Word. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available As I have already had to have the hard drive replaced on...
  10. New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016

in Windows 10 News
    New feature updates for Power Pivot in Excel 2016: We are pleased to announce new feature updates to Power Pivot for Excel 2016 as part of your Office 365 subscription. These updates include the ability to save a relationship diagram view as a picture and enhancements to the relationship dialog experience. We also fixed a...