Windows 10: Excel power point and word

Discus and support Excel power point and word in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HotRod1975, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Excel power point and word

so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ?

:)

HotRod1975, Apr 29, 2022
  2. emmykiss Win User

I cannot open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint

I am working in Windows 10 home version 1909.
    Can not afford an upgrade.
    My Office files are old, dont know what version.
    Cant remember how I updated this laptop to Windows 10 months ago.
    PROBLEM:
    I can not open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
    I looked for my Windows old file as suggested, and it IS gone.
    Haveing a small breakdown, will step away and return in a few...ANY DIRECTIONS AND ANSWERS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE THEM IN STEP BY STEP FORMAT. Thankyooouuuuuuuu!

emmykiss, Apr 29, 2022
  3. ALL OF MY EXCEL & WORD DOC FILES

Hi Daniel,

We would like to know more about your concern. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are the Excel and Word documents the only files affected?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 29, 2022
  4. Excel power point and word

Unable to open Excel or Word

I am unable to open a specific Excel File or Excel or Word at all. It shows and error message (-2147163890). Any suggestions

RalphDaMario, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

Excel power point and word

1. Excel power point and word - Similar Threads - Excel power point

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  4. Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.: How to clean up duplicate Microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.. It seems when I backed up it made a duplicate of each file. I want to delete the duplicate file.When I searched for it, it kept telling me how to change things in a file, not remove the entire...
  5. Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean up duplicate microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.: How to clean up duplicate Microsoft office 365 files word, excel, power point etc.. It seems when I backed up it made a duplicate of each file. I want to delete the duplicate file.When I searched for it, it kept telling me how to change things in a file, not remove the entire...
  6. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Excel power point and word: so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-power-point-and-word/194d93cb-f6cb-4c6a-93fc-edf0712284b0
  7. Excel power point and word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel power point and word: so bought a card for my laptop to use the student program if I sell my HP do I need to rebuy a card put on new laptop thanks ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-power-point-and-word/194d93cb-f6cb-4c6a-93fc-edf0712284b0
  8. Power point and Word not responding.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Power point and Word not responding.: Hello Sir,On my pc Power point and Word not responding. Please help me. What to do?It is showing msg Repair now, But when I click on that it was closed within second.Please reply as possible as soon.Thank You...
  9. Wrong sizes of File Explorer, Word, Edge, Excel, and Power Point after restore down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong sizes of File Explorer, Word, Edge, Excel, and Power Point after restore down: [ATTACH][ATTACH] An error persists in a four months old Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop. All Windows 10 and Dell updates have been installed. The preferred sizes are i File Explorer and Word Home and Student 2019 ~ 7” wide x 10” long; i.e. full length of monitor. Please see...
  10. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...