Windows 10: Excel Power Query

Discus and support Excel Power Query in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using power query to combine excel files from a folder. There are line items with hyperlinks that are not transferring as hyperlinks when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexandraJaner, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Excel Power Query

I am using power query to combine excel files from a folder. There are line items with hyperlinks that are not transferring as hyperlinks when the query is run. Is there a way to correct this?

:)

AlexandraJaner, Jun 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

Source: April 2017 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Brink, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Excel Power Query

October 2016 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 & Power Query

Source: October 2016 updates for Get Transform in Excel 2016 and the Power Query add-in - Office Blogs

Excel Power Query [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

Brink, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Excel Power Query

1. Excel Power Query - Similar Threads - Excel Power Query

2. Microsoft Excel Queries and ERP System Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Excel Queries and ERP System Speed: I have been writing queries through Excel against ERP databases for years. Dynamics, several Deltek products, SAP, Sage, JD Edwards, etc. At my current employer, there is a claim that these queries are a possible reason the ERP system runs so slow. I run simple queries with...
  3. Microsoft Excel Queries and ERP System Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Excel Queries and ERP System Speed: I have been writing queries through Excel against ERP databases for years. Dynamics, several Deltek products, SAP, Sage, JD Edwards, etc. At my current employer, there is a claim that these queries are a possible reason the ERP system runs so slow. I run simple queries with...
  4. Excel Query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel Query: I am using a query to combine excel files from a folder. There are line items with hyperlinks that are not transferring as hyperlinks when the query is run. Is there a way to correct this?...
  5. power button and hibernate query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power button and hibernate query: When I quickly press the Power Button on my laptop, it is set to go into Hibernate. Two times lately, it seemingly is going into Hibernate, the machine powers down and suddenly it comes right back out of what should be Hibernate. The first time it did this, I rebooted the...
  6. UAC Query Every Time I Open Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    UAC Query Every Time I Open Excel: Since I upgraded to Win 10 I get a UAC query every time I open Excel. How can I make it stop that behavior? 14225
  7. September 2016 updates: Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

in Windows 10 News
    September 2016 updates: Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query: Excel 2016 includes a powerful new set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon. Today, we are pleased to announce two new...
  8. May 2017 updates for Get & Transform Excel 2016 & Power Query add-in

in Windows 10 News
    May 2017 updates for Get & Transform Excel 2016 & Power Query add-in: Excel 2016 includes a powerful set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon. Today, we are pleased to announce three new...
  9. April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query

in Windows 10 News
    April 2017 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 and Power Query: Excel 2016 includes a powerful set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon.Today, we are pleased to announce five new data...
  10. October 2016 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 & Power Query

in Windows 10 News
    October 2016 updates for Get & Transform in Excel 2016 & Power Query: Excel 2016 includes a powerful new set of features based on the Power Query technology, which provides fast, easy data gathering and shaping capabilities and can be accessed through the Get & Transform section on the Data ribbon. Today, we are pleased to announce three new...