Windows 10: EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously

Discus and support EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks Anybody know how to get EXCEL (2019) I'm using but any version from 2007 should also be the same - to be able to print a spreadsheet with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Nov 27, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously

Hi folks

Anybody know how to get EXCEL (2019) I'm using but any version from 2007 should also be the same - to be able to print a spreadsheet with many columns "Sideways" - In other words the columns will be rotated by 90 degrees decently with out headers page breaks etc.

What I want basically is say for example a spreadsheet that needs 2 pages for its width but 500 lines long page 1 --- cols A-W with headings and data entries for ist part of the sheet
    then cols X-whatever for page 2 with their headings

then page 3 - continuation of columns A-W with no headings
    page 4 continuation of col X-?? with no headings -- and so on until 500 lines printed (or whatever the data size is).

I used to be able to do this years ago on a dot Matrix printer simply with its spreadsheet program on an old PC running MSDOS-- print sideways was an option and it just did it.

I'm struggling to get EXCEL to do this.

when I'm done I want to be able to paste the spreadsheet together so it just looks like a "normal" but extra wide spreadsheet i.e displayed as a single ultra wide spreadsheet -- just one set of headers and then all the data sheets.

Why this is so difficult to do I don't know - or is it just me.

so on the project display wall it would be:

headers -----------------------------------------------------------------------------say 50 columns (page 1)
    data on that page for 50 columns ----------------------------------------------------- (page 1 still)
    then (no headers etc) data data data ------------------------------------------------------- next 20 pages

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Nov 27, 2020
  2. PatSzweda Win User

PRINTING LABEL IN WORD FROM AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

We are trying to print labels in word from a spreadsheet in Excel. We have tried copying the spreadsheet to a recipient list but can not get it to work. Is there a way to import the spreadsheet and not retype the information?

PatSzweda, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Greg Carmack - MVP, Nov 27, 2020
  4. EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously

Printing a spreadsheet

Will work on this in the morning when I am more fresh. Thanks so much for responding.

DeborahDavis4, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously

1. EXCEL print large wide spreadsheet sideways and continuously - Similar Threads - EXCEL print large

2. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  3. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  4. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Excel 2013 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2013 spreadsheets: I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013-spreadsheets/40ceb777-1a23-4ff3-a8f4-f7f9ac5b6bb0
  6. Excel spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet: I can no longer copy my credit card statement into an Excel worksheet so that each charged item appears in a single horizontal cell like I used to be able to do. Instead, the entire list of charges appears in a single vertical row. What can I do?...
  7. Excel spreadsheet prints ONLY gridlines and NOT font or numbers in cells

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet prints ONLY gridlines and NOT font or numbers in cells: When I'm trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines, all the prints out are the gridlines and none of the font or numbers. I've tried everything like copying to another spreadsheet, checking to make sure all is well in print preview & even tried printing it in Word, and...
  8. Excel Spreadsheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Spreadsheet: A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens....
  9. Printing a spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing a spreadsheet: I can print anything EXCEPT an EXCEL spreadsheet. Please help me print the spreadsheet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-spreadsheet/cd3f68eb-3bb0-4c5c-9988-5aae170554fc
  10. Excel spreadsheet prints differently than what is on screen.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spreadsheet prints differently than what is on screen.: I keep my checkbook on an Excel spreadsheet. I have a balance column that I use formulas =sum(A1:A6) etc to keep a running balance. Everything looks fine on the spreadsheet. But when I ask for a print preview those cells it show the formula rather than the amounts. What...