Windows 10: Excel Printing Question

Discus and support Excel Printing Question in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I downloaded a Excel chart to keep track of my blood pressure and it is only 1 page. Is there a way to get the same page to print on both sides of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Winuser, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Winuser Win User

Excel Printing Question

I downloaded a Excel chart to keep track of my blood pressure and it is only 1 page. Is there a way to get the same page to print on both sides of the paper in Excel or a way to save it as 2 pages.

:)

Winuser, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Excel printing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Does this issue only occur with Excel file or nay other files?

Try to copy the excel file to the other drive and check if it is working?

Run Print Troubleshooter

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer
    top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

If this doesn’t help. Try to repair the Microsoft Office Application.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Excel Printing Question

Unable to print Excel documents on Windows 10.

Hello Gifford,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to print Excel documents on the computer running Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if you are able to print other system documents or webpages using the printer?
    • Did you check if the printer is visible under Devices and Printers?

You will be able to print documents and web pages from the Printer if the device is online or showing working status under
    Devices and Printers.

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to check if you are able to print documents other than Excel documents or webpages using the printer.

Also check if the printer is listed under Devices and Printers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Devices and Drivers and select the top most search result.
    • Under Printers, check if the printer you are trying to print from is listed.
    • If yes, print a test Excel document and check if the device works.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Excel Printing Question

1. Excel Printing Question - Similar Threads - Excel Printing Question

2. Excel question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel question: I am grouping people into categories, and want to show the percentage in each catgeory. I'd like the percentage to adjust as I move people into categories. I have targets for each category. Am I able to do this in Excel?...
  3. Excel question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel question: I am grouping people into categories, and want to show the percentage in each catgeory. I'd like the percentage to adjust as I move people into categories. I have targets for each category. Am I able to do this in Excel?...
  4. Excel and word 365 not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel and word 365 not printing: Hi, I have a strange issue where only certain Office 365 products will not print to a network printer. Other applications (ie Chrome, PDF, MS Powerpoint, Word) will print with no issues. The issue happens with Excel 365, Outlook 365. I can see the job going to the...
  5. Excel beginner question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel beginner question: Hi. I have something I want to do with my Excel, it's a bit more difficult but I split the problem into easier question For example, I like to record my income and expenses from my two different bank accounts, so of course each bank account would have a single spreadsheet to...
  6. print default margins for excell

in Windows 10 Customization
    print default margins for excell: how do i change the print default margins for excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-default-margins-for-excell/d8ac211d-dac0-403a-a465-644f63a433b0
  7. Excel beginner questions

Excel beginner questions: Hi I've made an Excel (In fact, Google Sheet) which is used to make a record of my cash income and expense there are three columns - "Income" "Expense" as well as "Balance" , similar to most bank statement record. I am a beginner and I am able to calculate the new...
  8. Excel beginner questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel beginner questions: Hi I've made an Excel (In fact, Google Sheet) which is used to make a record of my cash income and expense there are three columns - "Income" "Expense" as well as "Balance" , similar to most bank statement record. I am a beginner and I am able to calculate the new...
  9. Notepad printing question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad printing question: How do i print in notepad and display the .txt suffix to the filename on the top printout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-printing-question/ed207e15-8e6d-4da8-846f-98cba07739cb
  10. Excel Conditional formatting question.

Excel Conditional formatting question.: If I wanted to make a conditional formatting rule that would select all cells in a column [I2-I65] with a formula generated value less than 0.9 and greater than 1.1, ignoring all empty cells, what formula would I use? Thanks. 83089