Windows 10: Excel problem after Browser update

Discus and support Excel problem after Browser update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi - after I updated my browser yesterday, my Excel files look very strange. Everything is inverted, even the row numbers. I'm assuming I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MurrayFein, May 1, 2020.

1. Excel problem after Browser update

Hi - after I updated my browser yesterday, my Excel files look very strange. Everything is inverted, even the row numbers. I'm assuming I have to update Excel now also. How do I do that? I'm running a MacBook Air and I have the subscribe plan. Thanks

Murray Fein

:)

MurrayFein, May 1, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, May 1, 2020
  3. sfmans Win User
    Anniversary Update - default browser opens on login

Thanks!

From your excellent list of suggestions

a) - yes, still happens
    b) - cannot see anything out of the ordinary, nor any reason in there why the browser would open
    c) - yes, still happens - created a local user and the browser opened on login. It was Edge this time rather than Chrome.
    d) - Nothing in scheduled tasks that wasn't there before (two Google update tasks, Adobe Acrobat updater (disabled), and a user feed sync task running system32\msfeedsync.exe.

So, sadly, still none the wiser ...

sfmans, May 1, 2020
  4. Excel problem after Browser update

BF4 Browser Utility

Excel problem after Browser update LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Excel problem after Browser update Main.jpg

Excel problem after Browser update Refresh.jpg

Excel problem after Browser update about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Excel problem after Browser update

1. Excel problem after Browser update - Similar Threads - Excel problem Browser

2. Excel scaling problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel scaling problem: With the updated download, I cannot get Excel to scale to one page or scale at all. I have been using this option for years so what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-scaling-problem/4808f5c3-df70-4875-9121-7d1722615f6b
  3. Excel 2016 problems after W10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel 2016 problems after W10 1903 update: As from the moment I installed the 1903 update I keep on having problems with Excel 2016. When I open Excel, a new worksheet or an excisting one, I may only get this. Not always but frequently. I try to open another worksheet which may open or not and after trying a few...
  4. Attaching Excel files to emails freezes the browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attaching Excel files to emails freezes the browser: I have an issue with attaching Excel files to emails. The browser (and it is doesn’t matter which browser I am using) freezes when I attach this file type. Any help?...
  5. Excel entry problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel entry problem: Good morning. I am running Win 10 ver 1803 and recently updated it. I have a problem never encountered before. My Excel worksheet does not allow me to enter a dollar figure. What comes up when I try is what appears to be a cursor flashing line. How do I fix this? Thanks. 119719
  6. Excel entry problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel entry problem: Good morning. I am running Win 10 ver 1803 and recently updated it. I have a problem never encountered before. My Excel worksheet does not allow me to enter a dollar figure. What comes up when I try is what appears to be a cursor flashing line. How do I fix this? Thanks. 119719
  7. Excel crash after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel crash after update: After last updates the Excel crashes when try to edit cells. Now there is Win 10 Mobile version 1709, OS build 10.0.16352.50016 and Excel 16002.10717.20001.0...
  8. display and browser problems after recent update in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    display and browser problems after recent update in windows: unable to change the brightness settings(intensity,nightmode) and unable to use the right click of mouse in browsers and cant even enter full screen mode (mozilla)...
  9. Excel crashes after update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel crashes after update: Hi, My PC recently did an automatic update or something similar and now Excel crashes suddenly if I edit certain cells on spreadsheets. I have tried creating new spreadsheets thinking maybe the old ones were corrupted but same thing. I feel its related to the update. This...
  10. Chrome default browser problem & not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome default browser problem & not updating: I've had this problem ever since I installed Windows 10 many months ago. Chrome is set as the default browser. If I open it and pin it to the task bar, after a while it'll start opening a new instance of Chrome (it takes up an additional slot on the task bar as shown below)....