Windows 10: Excel question

Discus and support Excel question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am grouping people into categories, and want to show the percentage in each catgeory. I'd like the percentage to adjust as I move people into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amanda BB, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Amanda BB Win User

Excel question

I am grouping people into categories, and want to show the percentage in each catgeory. I'd like the percentage to adjust as I move people into categories. I have targets for each category. Am I able to do this in Excel?

:)

Amanda BB, Jul 27, 2022
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Excel Drop Down Menu Question

I'm toying around with a project for work. We're trying to make an Excel spreadsheet that has a list of parts that employees would sort of use to build an order form. It's coming along nicely and works fairly well with the touch screen tablet we have, but I had a question. At the moment, when you highlight a cell that has a drop down list of choice, a small box with a down triangle appears in the bottom right. You click that, then the list of items appears. Is there anyway I can make it so that when you click the cell the drop down menu appears? This would make working with the spreadsheet on the tablet many times easier.

OrbitzXT, Jul 27, 2022
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Jul 27, 2022
  4. Excel question

does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

Excel question

1. Excel question - Similar Threads - Excel question

2. Mediocre sound quality despite excellent speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediocre sound quality despite excellent speakers: I have just gotten a new Win laptop - MSI Stealth 16, supposedly a great laptop - and have been struggling to get good, acceptable sound quality. I come from an old mac, where the sound was terrific. What's problematic:I've tried various equalisers in Win 11 including Boom,...
  3. Mediocre sound quality despite excellent speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mediocre sound quality despite excellent speakers: I have just gotten a new Win laptop - MSI Stealth 16, supposedly a great laptop - and have been struggling to get good, acceptable sound quality. I come from an old mac, where the sound was terrific. What's problematic:I've tried various equalisers in Win 11 including Boom,...
  4. Cursor jumping around in excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor jumping around in excel: Whenever I am in an excel workbook my cursor jumps around randomly for no apparent reason. This only occurs when I am in an excel workbook so I do not think it is an issue with my mouse / trackpad itself. It occurs regardless of if I am using my track pad or a mouse.I have...
  5. Excel question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel question: I am grouping people into categories, and want to show the percentage in each catgeory. I'd like the percentage to adjust as I move people into categories. I have targets for each category. Am I able to do this in Excel?...
  6. Excel Printing Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Printing Question: I downloaded a Excel chart to keep track of my blood pressure and it is only 1 page. Is there a way to get the same page to print on both sides of the paper in Excel or a way to save it as 2 pages. 151605
  7. Excel beginner question

Excel beginner question: Hi. I have something I want to do with my Excel, it's a bit more difficult but I split the problem into easier question For example, I like to record my income and expenses from my two different bank accounts, so of course each bank account would have a single spreadsheet to...
  8. Excel beginner questions

Excel beginner questions: Hi I've made an Excel (In fact, Google Sheet) which is used to make a record of my cash income and expense there are three columns - "Income" "Expense" as well as "Balance" , similar to most bank statement record. I am a beginner and I am able to calculate the new...
  9. Excel beginner questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Excel beginner questions: Hi I've made an Excel (In fact, Google Sheet) which is used to make a record of my cash income and expense there are three columns - "Income" "Expense" as well as "Balance" , similar to most bank statement record. I am a beginner and I am able to calculate the new...
  10. Excel Conditional formatting question.

Excel Conditional formatting question.: If I wanted to make a conditional formatting rule that would select all cells in a column [I2-I65] with a formula generated value less than 0.9 and greater than 1.1, ignoring all empty cells, what formula would I use? Thanks. 83089