Windows 10: Excel Spreadsheet

Discus and support Excel Spreadsheet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Barry H White, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Excel Spreadsheet

A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens.

New Surface Pro PC, fully uptodate with Microsoft Office Professional.

The only other thing going was a load of Google photos in the background.

The file was also on my other PCs (saved by Dropbox) and all had same problem.

Is there a simple recovery, or do I have to get an earlier backed up file and update it manually.

Yet another Microsoft bug!

:)

Barry H White, Feb 17, 2019
  2. PatSzweda Win User

PRINTING LABEL IN WORD FROM AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

We are trying to print labels in word from a spreadsheet in Excel. We have tried copying the spreadsheet to a recipient list but can not get it to work. Is there a way to import the spreadsheet and not retype the information?

PatSzweda, Feb 17, 2019
  3. john 374 Win User
    Working with Excel spreadsheets in OneNote Windows 10

Windows 8 and OneNote 2016 have some good features when working with Excel Spreadsheets. e.g. In OneNote 2016 there is a Microsoft Excel button that allows new or existing Excel spreadsheets to be opened and edited. Once opened there is an edit button in
    upper left corner of the spreadsheet. When clicked. Excel opens and one can add data and edit the spreadsheet. Then when you quit Excel the new changes to the spreadsheet appear in the OneNote version of the spreadsheet. Very neat!

I don't find any way to edit spreadsheets in OneNote for Windows 10. In fact I find no good way to work well with Excel and OneNote. I find I can open a Excel spread sheet in OneNote.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help

Dr. John Shaughnessy PhD

john 374, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Excel Spreadsheet

Excel spreadsheet

Some of my old excel spreadsheets show an icon XLS and I can't work on them or access the information they contain, when I try to open them in my recently installed 365 office.

Ray Jenkins (ray.jenkins), Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Excel Spreadsheet

1. Excel Spreadsheet - Similar Threads - Excel Spreadsheet

2. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  3. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!: Has anyone else have this problem? The document shows fine in print preview, but when it prints, all the capital letter A's are missing. I've searched the forum but can't find any questions that relate to this one....
  4. Excel won't print the Capital Letter A in spreadsheet!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...

When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...: When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the following message. "Windows is searching for Annual Meeting Template. To locate the file yourself, click the browse" and when the user searches for the file that way, it does not lead them...
  6. When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...: When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the following message. "Windows is searching for Annual Meeting Template. To locate the file yourself, click the browse" and when the user searches for the file that way, it does not lead them...
  7. When trying to open an excel spreadsheet .xls from a desktop shortcut, my user gets the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.: I had my Word Docs pinned on my task bar, and now none of my docs are opening up. I can't even open a blank doc. Also tried to open Excel, and the same thing happens. No response....
  9. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.: I had my Word Docs pinned on my task bar, and now none of my docs are opening up. I can't even open a blank doc. Also tried to open Excel, and the same thing happens. No response....
  10. Having trouble opening saved or new Word docs up and neither are Excel Spreadsheet programs.