Windows 10: Excel Using control to copy data

Discus and support Excel Using control to copy data in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi ,,I want to copy =e7,=e9,=e11,, you know what I mean, select a cell, press Ctrl and select down a part of a column, but each cell says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Oct 22, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

Excel Using control to copy data

Hi ,,I want to copy =e7,=e9,=e11,, you know what I mean, select a cell, press Ctrl and select down a part of a column, but each cell says =e7,=e8,=e9,=e10,,,what I want is =e7,=e9,=e11,=e13,,can someone tell me how please instead of me having to type in each cell.

:)

donnylad, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Theurgist Win User

Excel 2007 copy to Excel Mobile

I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 with tons of calculations. I tried to copy this file to my mobile device excel mobile. The spreadsheet copies and works except none of the calculations are there. Any suggestions?

Theurgist, Oct 22, 2018
  3. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

Source: Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data - Office Blogs

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Excel Using control to copy data - Similar Threads - Excel Using control

2. Error in "get data from web in excel

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error in "get data from web in excel: Hi, we are trying to import a website data into excel to get the real time report based on it. we are getting error in web view section saying that "The Highlighting is disabled because this page uses internet explorer's compatibility mode" so I could not able to get the...
  3. Copy storage partition raw data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy storage partition raw data: There are many small-computer devices today (Raspberry Pi and clones, ARM-based TV Boxes, e.t.c) that need to boot using SD card. To create the bootable SD card it is needed to write image file to the SD card. Actual version of the Windows have no tools to solve this task....
  4. Using Word and Excel

Using Word and Excel: I recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 . I can't use Word or Excel. I can only look and print what is there! I can't edit or create new documents like I could with Windows XP. I don't really think I improved my computer if I can't use these programs. Help...
  5. BUG? : Excel forgets the Data Types of Table Columns in Data Model

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BUG? : Excel forgets the Data Types of Table Columns in Data Model: Microsoft Office 365, Version 1809 (Build 10827.20181 Click-to-Run) on Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.345 I have a workbook with three tables in the Data Model, drawn from three tables on separate sheets in the workbook. Whenever I close and re-open...
  6. OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OCX DATA CONTROL AND W10: I HAVE A PROGRAM CREATED WITH VB6 USING SOME OCX ACCESSING DATA. AFTER INSTALLATION ON NEW COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 10, THE OCX CAN NOT RETREIVE DATA FROM THE ACCESS DATABASE. THE OCX ARE SHERIDAN DBCOMBO. I WANT TO FIX THIS,SOME ONE HELP?...
  7. Outlook is using an old copy of your Outlook data file . . .

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook is using an old copy of your Outlook data file . . .: [img] Outlook is driving me crazy! Office 365 ProPlus got updated yesterday, and today it's giving me this stupid thing! It also doesn't seem to be collecting my emails for me. In fact, I tried to send an email from one of my accounts to another one and it told me I don't...
  8. Onedrive Data Use

Onedrive Data Use: I seem to be going through a lot of data and believe OneDrive may be the reason. Can I set how many times my files get automatically downloaded and reduce the data use?...
  9. Apple-Soft COPY DATA MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple-Soft COPY DATA MANAGEMENT: COPY DATA MANAGEMENT When we were going over data explosion way back, we would conclude that offering bigger storage space was the option to manage it. That was 3-4 years back and before. Now it is being mentioned by large storage platform vendors that information explosion...
  10. New Data Types in Excel for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Data Types in Excel for Office 365: Every day, millions of Office 365 subscribers rely on Excel to perform complex tasks with intelligent tools like Insights and advanced data transformation. This month, we rolled out several updates, which harnesses the power of the Microsoft Cloud, to make Excel even more...