Windows 10: Excel Using control to copy data

Discus and support Excel Using control to copy data in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi ,,I want to copy =e7,=e9,=e11,, you know what I mean, select a cell, press Ctrl and select down a part of a column, but each cell says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Oct 22, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

Excel Using control to copy data

Hi ,,I want to copy =e7,=e9,=e11,, you know what I mean, select a cell, press Ctrl and select down a part of a column, but each cell says =e7,=e8,=e9,=e10,,,what I want is =e7,=e9,=e11,=e13,,can someone tell me how please instead of me having to type in each cell.

:)

donnylad, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Theurgist Win User

Excel 2007 copy to Excel Mobile

I have a spreadsheet in Excel 2007 with tons of calculations. I tried to copy this file to my mobile device excel mobile. The spreadsheet copies and works except none of the calculations are there. Any suggestions?

Theurgist, Oct 22, 2018
  3. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data

Source: Automatically create process diagrams in Visio from Excel data - Office Blogs

Brink, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Excel Using control to copy data - Similar Threads - Excel Using control

2. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet: I received a password-protected Excel on my Windows 10 computer, and I do have access to view the sheet, but I am unable to copy and paste any of the data. I have tried a few methods including right-clicking, copying and pasting, and even using a third-party software, but...
  3. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet: I received a password-protected Excel on my Windows 10 computer, and I do have access to view the sheet, but I am unable to copy and paste any of the data. I have tried a few methods including right-clicking, copying and pasting, and even using a third-party software, but...
  4. How to Copy Data from Protected Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. while using excel copy paste . excel freeze any one know the solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while using excel copy paste . excel freeze any one know the solution: when using mouse with boarder , while using excel copy paste . excel freeze any one know the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-excel-copy-paste-excel-freeze-any-one/3b00215b-eb2d-467c-8d64-5eca91b3229b
  6. while using excel copy paste . excel freeze any one know the solution

in Windows 10 Customization
    while using excel copy paste . excel freeze any one know the solution: when using mouse with boarder , while using excel copy paste . excel freeze any one know the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-using-excel-copy-paste-excel-freeze-any-one/3b00215b-eb2d-467c-8d64-5eca91b3229b
  7. while using excel copy paste . excel freeze any one know the solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I can't copy data from Excel into a Word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't copy data from Excel into a Word document: Last spring I needed to incorporate spreadsheet data in a Word 2016 document. Specifically, I tried to copy a row of numbers into a column in a table in the Word document. It failed. Then I copied those numbers into Notepad and arrayed them in a column. I was able to copy...
  9. "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your data, controlled by you" message in Word/Excel: Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this? I've gone through each of the subsequent screens and it disappears at the end, but reappears the next time I open Word and/or Excel. [ATTACH]...
  10. Use Power Pivot data in excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use Power Pivot data in excel: Install Office 365 on my computer and I want to use Power Pivot data, I think I install an add-on but I'm not sure if it works in excel for external data control so I do not have to repeatedly copy the data. Someone knows how I can make use of this function that will help...