Windows 10: Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

Discus and support Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello All, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!! Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by new11, Jun 27, 2020.

1. new11 Win User

Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

Hello All,
    I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!!

Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger
    gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and move the scrollbar using the mouse or arrow keys but nothing else will work.....
    I'm pretty stumped as touchpad two finger scrolling works in every other program perfectly.

Many thanks in advance for any ideas or solutions at all!! Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar :)

Device Specs: Dell-XPS15-7590, Win10 Pro1909, 64bit, OS-Build: 18363.900, Intel17-9750H, 16GB Ram.

:)

new11, Jun 27, 2020
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Jun 27, 2020
  3. DDE link in Excel crash when I open VBA in Excel wirh Windows10

Good Morning.

I,ve installed windows 10 about 20 days ago.

I've also Microsoft Excel 2007 and I use much VBA Excel and DDE links in my worksheets in Excel.

Before installing Windows 10 I use Windows XP ( with the same Excel 2007 thet I reinstall on Windows 10)

With Windows XP, some times when I need to change istructions in VBA, also if my worksheets was linked with DDE, I opened VBA VisualBasic and I can work in my VBA application.

No problems.

Now, with windows 10, when I open in Excel Visual Basic java links DDE Excel crash.

All works well ( DDE, Excel, and other software ) but whan I open visualbasic in Excel Java Crash.

Any suggest?

Thanks

GiovanniSmiraglia, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

VBA Excel Question

I'm going through someone elses code in VBA Excel - how do I know that "FIELD 16" is?

ActiveSheet.Range("$D$2:$R$5000").AutoFilter Field:=16, Criteria1:="="

Just DaveG, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

1. Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar - Similar Threads - Excel VBA Coding

2. Disable horizontal scrollbar in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable horizontal scrollbar in File Explorer: How to disable the annoying horizontal scrollbar in File Explorer left pane that keeps hiding my folder tree Windows 10. When I click on the long folder name an automatic horizontal scrollbar appear in the left pane in File Explorer and the scrollbar pushes to the right and...
  3. Disable horizontal scrollbar in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable horizontal scrollbar in File Explorer: How to disable the annoying horizontal scrollbar in File Explorer left pane that keeps hiding my folder tree Windows 10. When I click on the long folder name an automatic horizontal scrollbar appear in the left pane in File Explorer and the scrollbar pushes to the right and...
  4. Disable horizontal scrollbar in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Vertical/horizontal scrollbar missing after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Vertical/horizontal scrollbar missing after Windows 10 update: My Windows 10 desktop enterprise, version 1909 updated to April 13, 2021—KB5001337 OS Build 18363.1500, after that scroll bar control in was missing become totally blank, can not have the up or down arrows or the scroll bar. But scrollbar in my other desktop with previous...
  6. Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?

Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?: I can still imagine something under top or height. [ATTACH] Excel, VBA: Was macht oder was ist BeforeDragOver?
  7. Windows 10 Mail app - zoom in when composing adds horizontal scrollbar

Windows 10 Mail app - zoom in when composing adds horizontal scrollbar: When composing a message in the mail app, I want my text size to be the default 11px because that seems like a reasonable font size to send. On the other hand, I prefer that my text is a bit larger, which makes it easier to read. If you zoom in when composing a message in the...
  8. MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue: Hi all, I have been updated again... now I have serious trouble with my Excel VBA files. If I try to make some modifications in code some actions lead into Excel crash: Select a part of code and trying to del ---> crash Press "Reset" button in editor ---> crash (even...
  9. VBA code

in Windows 10 Customization
    VBA code: I have been working on program in VBA code. I have been able to access with alt F11. Now I am unable to view my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vba-code/e9ef2778-957d-4354-8346-458793521d8b
  10. Excel 2003 vba editor blinking cursor thickness

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2003 vba editor blinking cursor thickness: I run excel 2003 on windows 10. Since upgrading to win 10 from win 7, the blinking cursor in excel 2003's VBAeditor in almost impossible to see (too thin). I have - via Control Centre / Ease of access / Make the computer easier to use- progressively increased the blinking...