Windows 10: Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update

Discus and support Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After window update before restart, there are 2 packs to be installed as shown below1 Feature update to Window 10, version 20H22 Intel - net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by oemSoft, May 4, 2021.

1. oemSoft Win User

Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update

After window update before restart, there are 2 packs to be installed as shown below1 Feature update to Window 10, version 20H22 Intel - net 22.40.0.7Before restarting window, Excel works fine with macroAfter restarting window and installing packs, Excel does not work for following message'Macros are disabled because the security level is set to High'Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance

:)

oemSoft, May 4, 2021

2. DDE link in Excel crash when I open VBA in Excel wirh Windows10

Good Morning.

I,ve installed windows 10 about 20 days ago.

I've also Microsoft Excel 2007 and I use much VBA Excel and DDE links in my worksheets in Excel.

Before installing Windows 10 I use Windows XP ( with the same Excel 2007 thet I reinstall on Windows 10)

With Windows XP, some times when I need to change istructions in VBA, also if my worksheets was linked with DDE, I opened VBA VisualBasic and I can work in my VBA application.

No problems.

Now, with windows 10, when I open in Excel Visual Basic java links DDE Excel crash.

All works well ( DDE, Excel, and other software ) but whan I open visualbasic in Excel Java Crash.

Any suggest?

Thanks

GiovanniSmiraglia, May 4, 2021
  3. BrooksyX Win User
    Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, May 4, 2021
  4. Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update

VBA Excel Question

I'm going through someone elses code in VBA Excel - how do I know that "FIELD 16" is?

ActiveSheet.Range("$D$2:$R$5000").AutoFilter Field:=16, Criteria1:="="

Just DaveG, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update

1. Excel VBA Signature SelfCert not work after Window 10 update - Similar Threads - Excel VBA Signature

2. Windows Defender Signature Updates not working automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Signature Updates not working automatically: hello,i have an issue with Defender signature updates. We have a Win10 Enterprise LTSC Client 21H2 which is connected to an internal WSUS-Server above GPO.The problem is, that the signature updates doesnt work automatically. Manually starting the defender updates work.Also...
  3. Windows Defender Signature Updates not working automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Signature Updates not working automatically: hello,i have an issue with Defender signature updates. We have a Win10 Enterprise LTSC Client 21H2 which is connected to an internal WSUS-Server above GPO.The problem is, that the signature updates doesnt work automatically. Manually starting the defender updates work.Also...
  4. SelfCert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SelfCert: Hi Folks,I have a bunch of Microsoft Office macros. I have signed them with "SelfCert". The instructions tell me that the macros are only signed on the machine that signed them. These are in a shared template. How do I create a certificate that I can distribute among all of...
  5. Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?

Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?: I can still imagine something under top or height. [ATTACH] Excel, VBA: Was macht oder was ist BeforeDragOver?
  6. Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar: Hello All, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!! Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and...
  7. Office excel, work not working after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office excel, work not working after last update: [ATTACH] cannot open work or excel with my paid account since the latest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-excel-work-not-working-after-last-update/13541ad5-31c3-44ce-ba8e-a6ba0a5b4b8c
  8. MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue: Hi all, I have been updated again... now I have serious trouble with my Excel VBA files. If I try to make some modifications in code some actions lead into Excel crash: Select a part of code and trying to del ---> crash Press "Reset" button in editor ---> crash (even...
  9. Excel 2003 vba editor blinking cursor thickness

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2003 vba editor blinking cursor thickness: I run excel 2003 on windows 10. Since upgrading to win 10 from win 7, the blinking cursor in excel 2003's VBAeditor in almost impossible to see (too thin). I have - via Control Centre / Ease of access / Make the computer easier to use- progressively increased the blinking...
  10. VBA not working after update. Error during Load

VBA not working after update. Error during Load: Yesterday, after a Windows update my CorelDraw vba macros stopped working; trying to run some of them gave me an "Error During Load" message; the others just didn't do anything at all. I had to uninstall the update, now everything is back to normal. Windows 10 Professional...