Windows 10: Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?

Discus and support Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can still imagine something under top or height. [ATTACH] Excel, VBA: Was macht oder was ist BeforeDragOver? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dreieck002, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?

I can still imagine something under top or height.

Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver? 0_big.jpg

:)

Dreieck002, Jun 28, 2020
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Jun 28, 2020
  3. DDE link in Excel crash when I open VBA in Excel wirh Windows10

Good Morning.

I,ve installed windows 10 about 20 days ago.

I've also Microsoft Excel 2007 and I use much VBA Excel and DDE links in my worksheets in Excel.

Before installing Windows 10 I use Windows XP ( with the same Excel 2007 thet I reinstall on Windows 10)

With Windows XP, some times when I need to change istructions in VBA, also if my worksheets was linked with DDE, I opened VBA VisualBasic and I can work in my VBA application.

No problems.

Now, with windows 10, when I open in Excel Visual Basic java links DDE Excel crash.

All works well ( DDE, Excel, and other software ) but whan I open visualbasic in Excel Java Crash.

Any suggest?

Thanks

GiovanniSmiraglia, Jun 28, 2020
  4. tpriest Win User

Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?

Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA

I have a worksheet with 14 tabs along the bottom. I've had the worksheet for many years - creation date is 16 November 1997 -and it's evolved over time to be more and more useful. Obviously been through many versions of Excel. It has several user functions and VBA procedures.

I'm currently running Excel 2010 and, out of curiosity, decided to run Document Inspector and see what it reported.

All the messages, except one, was what I expected. The exception was that it reported 2 hidden sheets.

I can't what it's referring to. The VBA list of Objects lists the expected 14 worksheets.

I could, having made a copy, let Inspector remove the hidden sheets it's found, but I rather know what they are beforehand.

Any thoughts on how to progress this? Of course it may be a bug in Excel, it may be something left over from previous versions of Excel.

tpriest, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?

1. Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver? - Similar Threads - Excel VBA does

2. What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is AggregatorHost.exe and what does it do?: Hello! I was looking in Task Manager recently, and I saw something named "AggregatorHost.exe" in there?I checked the Properties and file location and it's from somewhere in the System32 folder.I didn't recognize it at all, so I googled it, and half the results say it's a...
  3. EXCEL What does ERROR 13 SOURCE VBAProject mean.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXCEL What does ERROR 13 SOURCE VBAProject mean.: Windows 10 all updates applied.Excel is version 2211 build 15EXE831.20208 Click-to-Run The error is raised in the workbook Open code. Debug.Print "In Open ERROR " & Err.Number & " SOURCE " & Err.Source In Open ERROR 13 SOURCE VBAProject TIA for your help. SweetTasha...
  4. EXCEL What does ERROR 13 SOURCE VBAProject mean.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXCEL What does ERROR 13 SOURCE VBAProject mean.: Windows 10 all updates applied.Excel is version 2211 build 15EXE831.20208 Click-to-Run The error is raised in the workbook Open code. Debug.Print "In Open ERROR " & Err.Number & " SOURCE " & Err.Source In Open ERROR 13 SOURCE VBAProject TIA for your help. SweetTasha...
  5. EXCEL What does ERROR 13 SOURCE VBAProject mean.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. What is New in Excel for the web

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Excel for the web: Our Excel team strives to provide its customers with rich experiences that increase productivity in Excel for the web. Recently, we shared how we’ve continued to better navigate and manipulate your Excel files in a browser, making working in and navigating around...
  7. What is New in Excel for the web

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Excel for the web: Delighting our customers with faster, smoother, and richer experiences in Excel for the web is an uncompromised goal across our Excel team. Recently we shared how we’ve continued to improve performance to make opening workbooks, navigating a workbook, and other...
  8. what is this? and what does it do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this? and what does it do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k13h0c/what_is_this_and_what_does_it_do/
  9. Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar: Hello All, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!! Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and...
  10. What is VPN & what does it do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is VPN & what does it do: I want to know what VPN is & what it does. Does it slow down the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-vpn-what-does-it-do/02c457a5-404a-4127-9626-b65a9072c093