Windows 10: Excel: Which process in the task manager must be aborted to end an endless loop in VBA?

Discus and support Excel: Which process in the task manager must be aborted to end an endless loop in VBA? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot find a process called Excel.exe. Excel: Welchen Prozess im Taskmanager muss man abbrechen, um eine Endlosschleife in VBA zu beenden? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dreieck002, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Excel: Which process in the task manager must be aborted to end an endless loop in VBA?

I cannot find a process called Excel.exe.

:)

Dreieck002, Jun 22, 2020
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Jun 22, 2020
  3. DDE link in Excel crash when I open VBA in Excel wirh Windows10

Good Morning.

I,ve installed windows 10 about 20 days ago.

I've also Microsoft Excel 2007 and I use much VBA Excel and DDE links in my worksheets in Excel.

Before installing Windows 10 I use Windows XP ( with the same Excel 2007 thet I reinstall on Windows 10)

With Windows XP, some times when I need to change istructions in VBA, also if my worksheets was linked with DDE, I opened VBA VisualBasic and I can work in my VBA application.

No problems.

Now, with windows 10, when I open in Excel Visual Basic java links DDE Excel crash.

All works well ( DDE, Excel, and other software ) but whan I open visualbasic in Excel Java Crash.

Any suggest?

Thanks

GiovanniSmiraglia, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Sharief K Win User

Excel: Which process in the task manager must be aborted to end an endless loop in VBA?

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Excel: Which process in the task manager must be aborted to end an endless loop in VBA?

1. Excel: Which process in the task manager must be aborted to end an endless loop in VBA? - Similar Threads - Excel process task

2. task manager processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  3. I ended the window explorer process from the task manager…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ended the window explorer process from the task manager…: So…my laptop wasn’t showing my internet options, I looked up some videos on how to solve it. In one video it said try restarting the WINDOWS EXPLORER FROM YOUR TASK MANAGER. I tried doing it but accidentally ended the task, my screen went black. I didn’t know what to do so I...
  4. I ended the window explorer process from the task manager…

I ended the window explorer process from the task manager…: So…my laptop wasn’t showing my internet options, I looked up some videos on how to solve it. In one video it said try restarting the WINDOWS EXPLORER FROM YOUR TASK MANAGER. I tried doing it but accidentally ended the task, my screen went black. I didn’t know what to do so I...
  5. I ended the window explorer process from the task manager…

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Code to categorically end PushBullet Background Processes in Task Manager.

Code to categorically end PushBullet Background Processes in Task Manager.: My routine for automatically opening PushBullet on Windows boot often works and often does not. When it does not work, the thrice repeated <<taskkill /IM pushbullet.exe /f>> does NOT succeed in ending all three Background Process entries in Task Manager. If I manually end the...
  7. Code to categorically end PushBullet Background Processes in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code to categorically end PushBullet Background Processes in Task Manager.: My routine for automatically opening PushBullet on Windows boot often works and often does not. When it does not work, the thrice repeated <<taskkill /IM pushbullet.exe /f>> does NOT succeed in ending all three Background Process entries in Task Manager. If I manually end the...
  8. Code to categorically end PushBullet Background Processes in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. task manager end process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager end process: I want to end antimalware service executable it has windows defender when i say end task it says access is denied and it can't happen. how do i gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-end-process/81d90273-6cff-47b6-8aaa-5c3dfc5a0dba
  10. End unwanted process permanently in task manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    End unwanted process permanently in task manager.: From what i can see in task manager, many unwanted process are running in the background which is making my pc slow. Even when I stopped or end the process, it appears again after some time or when pc is restarted. Can somebody tell me how to permanently remove unwanted...