Windows 10: Excel work sheet

Discus and support Excel work sheet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeevanNikathil, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Excel work sheet

I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet.

:)

JeevanNikathil, Jun 3, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Help needed with Excel Attendance Sheet

You use the Data tab, Data validation facility to do this.

If you want a coherent explanation then look in Excel Help. Here's the relevant extract from Excel 2007 Help. Excel 2007 Help - Data Validation.pdf

My example:
    - I have written them in what seems to me to be the order of easiest explanation.
    - You'd actually set them up in the reverse order - step 3, step 2, step 1.

1 The result - my dropdown list. I select the cell then click on the dropdown arrow that appears next to it.

Excel work sheet [​IMG]

2 To set this up, select the whole column [or individual cells] where you want the dropdown to appear then click on the Data tab then the Data validation control. You need to
    - select In-cell dropdown
    - set the Allow entry to List
    - in Source, enter the worksheet name & cell range where you have written the allowable entries - you will generally want to use absolute cell references such as those shown [$ in a cell address means absolute and will not vary as you copy the formula all the way down your column - look this up if you are not familiar with it because it needs a bit of getting used to].

Excel work sheet [​IMG]

3 Write out the list of allowable entries that will appear in your dropdown list.

Excel work sheet [​IMG]

Job done.

Denis

Try3, Jun 3, 2022
  3. Rajesh S Win User
    Better overview of different sheets in Microsoft Excel

I would like to suggest you a simple method to create Hyperlink of Sheet Name for easy navigation.

Excel work sheet Tzy3c.png

How it works:

• Press Ctrl+K to open the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
    • Click the Place in This Document button.
    • Then link to the sheet, select Sheet name from Cell Reference & press OK.
    • In Type the Cell reference write the Cell address which you want to
      attach with Sheet's Hyperlink.

Note,

• Repeat Step 1 to 3 for other Sheets.
    • Using this method you can create Sheet's Name list in desire order.

Rajesh S, Jun 3, 2022
  4. Excel work sheet

EXCEL SHEET IN MAP XML FILE DELETE IN EXCEL SHEET

EXCEL SHEET IN MAP XML FILE SO EXCEL SHEET WORKING NO PROPERLY SO I HAVE DELETE XML MAP IN EXCEL SHEET

AbrishKhan, Jun 3, 2022
Thema:

Excel work sheet

1. Excel work sheet - Similar Threads - Excel sheet

2. Can I use excel in a WORD document? I want to make a blank sign-in sheet for a group meeting?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I use excel in a WORD document? I want to make a blank sign-in sheet for a group meeting?: I want a heading that is centered along with the date at the top.I would like the bottom to have columns for Name Printed and signature linesanother column for the telephone numberanother column for the email addressWhat is the best way for me to do this task?...
  3. Hello, i have renamed an excel sheet , the format has changed to a "File" type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, i have renamed an excel sheet , the format has changed to a "File" type: Hello, i have renamed an excel sheet , the format has changed to a "File" type - Have worked many hours on this doc. Is there any possible way to recuperate the content?Thank you....
  4. Hello, i have renamed an excel sheet , the format has changed to a "File" type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i have renamed an excel sheet , the format has changed to a "File" type: Hello, i have renamed an excel sheet , the format has changed to a "File" type - Have worked many hours on this doc. Is there any possible way to recuperate the content?Thank you....
  5. Hello, i have renamed an excel sheet , the format has changed to a "File" type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  7. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  8. word excel sheet is not open

9. Excel sheet dissapeared after renaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel sheet dissapeared after renaming: I was just cleaning up in my documents folder on my NAS, and noticed a file that could have a better name. So I went ahead and right clicked it, selected 'rename', gave it a new name and pressed enter. Windows then gave me an error chime sound and showed an outline of a...
  10. Excel sheet dissapeared after renaming

Excel sheet dissapeared after renaming: I was just cleaning up in my documents folder on my NAS, and noticed a file that could have a better name. So I went ahead and right clicked it, selected 'rename', gave it a new name and pressed enter. Windows then gave me an error chime sound and showed an outline of a...