Windows 10: excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white

Discus and support excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 1. the green part should be white 2. excel worksheet's background color should be white but not red pls help with much thanks [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jobsjobs, Mar 25, 2020.

1. jobsjobs Win User

excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white

1. the green part should be white

2. excel worksheet's background color should be white but not red

pls help with much thanks

excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white 87995bc2-232a-4d47-b94b-97250e0c67d5?upload=true.png

excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white 641cbb22-7035-4185-8098-21db61ba61ba?upload=true.png

:)

jobsjobs, Mar 25, 2020
  2. DB_083 Win User

Changing color settings in Windows 10 from white to gray so Excel files open with a gray background

In prior versions of Windows, we could set the background color such that Microsoft Excel worksheets, Word Documents etc. would have a gray background that is much easier on the eyes, as compared to the standard White background which is very painful
    on the eyes. How do I get that done in Windows 10?

DB_083, Mar 25, 2020
  3. jebcpa Win User
    WIN 10 background color forms buttons

I just upgraded ?!? to Windows 10. Now my Excel form buttons which were (WIN 7 Pro) clearly defined with a tan background are the same color as my worksheet with a little shadow. I can't find a way to modify the background color of the button. I opened
    another Excel file from a WIN 7 Pro computer and WIN 10 washed out the color also, so this is a WIN 10 issue. Any suggestions?

jebcpa, Mar 25, 2020
  4. DB_083 Win User

Changing color settings in Windows 10 from white to gray so Excel files open with a gray background

Thanks for the suggestion

This is not really solving the problem however.

All your procedure does is change the color of menu items to dark gray. But the excel page itself still remains bright white. I want the excel page to be gray color (or for that matter the Microsoft word page to be gray instead of white). Earlier versions
    of Windows allowed this, but I can't get it to work in Windows 10. Do you have a solution for how to do this?

DB_083, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. excel worksheet's background turns to green color instead of white - Similar Threads - excel worksheet's background

2. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  3. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  4. Default file type to Microsoft Excel worksheet instead of XLSX file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default file type to Microsoft Excel worksheet instead of XLSX file: Hello, Due to some error in opening of excel file I had to change the default file type under .XLSX file, It was changed to XLSX file instead of Microsoft excel worksheet, now I want change it back to original but I am unable to do the same, kindly check highlighted image...
  5. Help with emailing an excel worksheet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help with emailing an excel worksheet: Hello, all I'm a relative novice at writing VBA code and don't pretend to very knowledgeable about computers but I persevere and usually get somewhere but I've been stuck for months on what, I'm sure, ought to be a simple task. Quite simply, all I want to do is write a...
  6. Help with emailing an excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with emailing an excel worksheet: Hello, all I'm a relative novice at writing VBA code and don't pretend to very knowledgeable about computers but I persevere and usually get somewhere but I've been stuck for months on what, I'm sure, ought to be a simple task. Quite simply, all I want to do is write a...
  7. Windows 10 address bar background color is white instead of grey

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 address bar background color is white instead of grey: Hello my name is Devansh Sharma, I own a hp ENVY laptop and after the last Windows 10 update the address bar in the files and other respective app is being visible in white background instead of usual black or grey and the text inside of the address bar is also white so it...
  8. microsoft excel worksheet

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft excel worksheet: I had an update on my windows 10 program last couple of weeks and when I check all of my files they lost them where are all of my files you lost? I had a tech trying to scam what do I do when I lost all of my personal; files including the Microsoft excel spreadsheet....
  9. EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    EXCEL WORKSHEETS MOVING: Hi, I am trying once again to get an answer to what appears to be a simple request but I cannot solve it. I have 12 excel worksheets on my desktop (windows 10) they are labelled January through to December but each time I edit one of the worksheets I save it and it goes to a...
  10. Excel Worksheet in Drive G

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Worksheet in Drive G: I did something to make a worksheet that I had prepared in Excel to go to my external drive G. Now each time I need to get the worksheet for some reason it tells me that it is not there, but I can see it in the external drive. I want to it on drive C. Suggestions? 55292