Windows 10: Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

Discus and support Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noted a few people on the forum are still using the excellent Microsoft Money program for managing finances. I have Money 2005 which is the last UK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

I noted a few people on the forum are still using the excellent Microsoft Money program for managing finances. I have Money 2005 which is the last UK supported version.

Some time ago fund & share price updates stopped working. I've just found this excellent utility for $10 which connects to MSN Money, downloads prices and updates your money file. There is also a free trial version. I've used it with no problems apart from fiddling with the Symbolmap.csv file to download an unusual fund price.

See here https://gaiersoftware.com/Money

:)

Steve C, Jun 11, 2018

2. How do I setup Microsoft Money to view stocks, funds, etc.?

Hi Gary,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to setup Microsoft Money to view stocks and funds.

I recommend you to refer the following article to know about setting up Microsoft Money in Windows 10.

MSN Money app - Windows 10

This query is better suited in Microsoft Money forum, I suggest you to post the same question in Microsoft Money forum for further assistance.

Follow the below link to post your question in Microsoft Money forum.

Microsoft forums - Microsoft Money

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

1. Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes - Similar Threads - Excellent Microsoft Money

2. Sharing an Excel file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing an Excel file: I want to share an Excel file on my network: I right click on the file and look for Give access to. Not in the list. So, I click on Properties. No Sharing tab to be found. The same thing happens with any Excel file that I try.I have Office 2017.What's happening?...
  3. Sharing an Excel file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing an Excel file: I want to share an Excel file on my network: I right click on the file and look for Give access to. Not in the list. So, I click on Properties. No Sharing tab to be found. The same thing happens with any Excel file that I try.I have Office 2017.What's happening?...
  4. Sharing an Excel file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xbox funds to microsoft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    xbox funds to microsoft: I had bought some xbox cards from the local gas station for my microsoft account but they were for xbox monthly subscription. I do not play the xbox games I play Asphalt 9 on my computer and need the funds in the Microsoft account like the other xbox cards I redeemed in the...
  6. Sharing Account Money

Sharing Account Money: I have 2 accounts and I accidentally put my xbox gift card in the wrong account. Is there any way that I transfer or share my account balance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-account-money/9dee575f-4339-4983-b2e9-c1afc0590214
  7. Money in Excel is now available to Microsoft 365 subscribers in U.S.

in Windows 10 News
    Money in Excel is now available to Microsoft 365 subscribers in U.S.: Managing personal finances can be a daunting prospect for most people, but having the right tools can help make it less challenging. While millions of people use Excel to track their budgets, manually updating a budget spreadsheet every month with the latest transactions can...
  8. Adding funds to Microsoft account

Adding funds to Microsoft account: When trying to add funds to my son’s account i am getting an error message that there is a system issue and inshould try later. This is going on for a few days. Error message is similar when trying from my PC running Windows10 and iPhone iOS 13.5. Also getting the same...
  9. Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices: Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available" It seems MSN...
  10. Share Port Utility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share Port Utility: My share port utility and associated D-Link D-628 router will not work with Windows 10. I first installed Shareport Utility, then replaced it with SX Virtual Link which is suppose to work with W 10. With SX Virtual Link, and the firewall disabled, I can see the devices...