Windows 10: Excellent Support

Discus and support Excellent Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I recognize a Microsoft suppot person for doing an exceptional job?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertARapp, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Excellent Support

How do I recognize a Microsoft suppot person for doing an exceptional job?

:)

RobertARapp, Jun 9, 2019

2. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Are these supported features in Excel on WP8?

I've not seen a specific list for supported features. I might suggest that you just test out a sample scenario to see if it does work.

Excel Mobile doesn't support all the features and functions that are found in Microsoft Excel 2010. If a workbook has content that's not supported, you can still open the workbook. The unsupported content won't be displayed though, and you might not
    be able to edit the workbook on your phone. If a function isn't supported, the calculated value still appears in the cell, but you can't edit the workbook on your phone.

Clearly not all features are supported so you need to test it out.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Excellent Support

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Excellent Support

1. Excellent Support - Similar Threads - Excellent Support

2. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  3. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  4. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  5. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...: I purchased Excel and it is not showing up on my new laptop. I have an old devise listed under my Microsoft account. How do I get it moved over? I no longer have the old laptop. Please advise...
  6. I purchased excel and it's not showing up on my new laptop. An old device is listed under...

7. Why do help and support pop keep appearing on my browser or excel file when I start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do help and support pop keep appearing on my browser or excel file when I start...: 1. I connected an external keyboard and mouse through blue tooth 2. When I use the keys on my laptop and mouse pad on my laptop no issues3. When I use my external keyboard or mouse to enter or type immediately help and support page keep popping up on any tool I use even on...
  8. Why do help and support pop keep appearing on my browser or excel file when I start...

Why do help and support pop keep appearing on my browser or excel file when I start...: 1. I connected an external keyboard and mouse through blue tooth 2. When I use the keys on my laptop and mouse pad on my laptop no issues3. When I use my external keyboard or mouse to enter or type immediately help and support page keep popping up on any tool I use even on...
  9. Why do help and support pop keep appearing on my browser or excel file when I start...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Workbook Link support coming to Excel for the web

in Windows 10 News
    Workbook Link support coming to Excel for the web: When collecting data from multiple workbooks, it’s often desirable to link directly to the data. Why? It provides a record of where the data was sourced and, if the data changes, you can easily refresh it. This has made Workbook Link support a highly requested...