Windows 10: Exception caught message on startup Windows 10

Discus and support Exception caught message on startup Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am getting a message on startup on Windows 10: "Exception caught There was an unhandled exception during this operation was are sorry for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NSouter, Aug 24, 2018.

1. NSouter Win User

Exception caught message on startup Windows 10

I am getting a message on startup on Windows 10:

"Exception caught

There was an unhandled exception during this operation was are sorry for any inconvenience"

Do any risks exist? Ids there a simple fix?

:)

NSouter, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Exception caught message on startup Windows 10

"incorrect password" message at startup on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Did you install any finger print reader?
    I suggest you to place the computer in Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Note: Steps for Windows 8 or 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Note: Wireless internet connection may not work in Safe Mode.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Exception caught message on startup Windows 10

1. Exception caught message on startup Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Exception caught message

2. How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...: Last night my computer and stable diffusion were working fine. I’m not sure what went wrong, but today I get this error “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor disabled”. This comes up in the windows system cmd every time I try to open Stable Diffusion....
  3. How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...: Last night my computer and stable diffusion were working fine. I’m not sure what went wrong, but today I get this error “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor disabled”. This comes up in the windows system cmd every time I try to open Stable Diffusion....
  4. startup error message and slow startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup error message and slow startup: this message appears as an error every time i start my device i dont know what to do or try as i feel ill mess it up even moreUsage: fsutil behavior query <option><options> allowExtChar bugcheckOnCorrupt defaultNtfsTier disable8dot3 [<Volume Path>] disableCompression...
  5. startup error message and slow startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startup error message and slow startup: this message appears as an error every time i start my device i dont know what to do or try as i feel ill mess it up even moreUsage: fsutil behavior query <option><options> allowExtChar bugcheckOnCorrupt defaultNtfsTier disable8dot3 [<Volume Path>] disableCompression...
  6. Fix Black Ops 2 Unhandled exception caught error in Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Black Ops 2 Unhandled exception caught error in Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some gamers on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming rig are reporting encountering quite a number of issues/errors with the Call of Duty franchise – like Call of Duty Warzone Freezing or Crashing, COD Vanguard keeps freezing or crashing, and not to mention the...
  7. Error message at Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error message at Windows Startup: Any clues what this message means and how to solve it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-at-windows-startup/c9f5e0bf-43ff-4520-9dc9-348ce15612ad
  8. startup message

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup message: When starting windows I get the following message, C:\\Windows\Systems32\Log:DLA.dll not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-message/ae6b8647-141b-4dc2-b2e9-5a55c26ad0a8
  9. Exception Processing Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exception Processing Message: Parameters are 0x7fff48651c38 0x7fff48651c38 0x7fff48651c38 0x7fff48651c38 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/exception-processing-message/21f231a9-114b-4b0e-8dff-0522843e36ae
  10. Caught in safe mode

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Caught in safe mode: I tried to do a system restore... it failed several times using several restore points. I finally took advice I found googling that suggested doing the system restore from safe mode. Since apparently some kinds of software do not have the good manners to stop and let a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exception caught message on start up