Windows 10: exception EConvertError

Discus and support exception EConvertError in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi and thanks - I have a sweet old astrology program that has worked perfectly with Windows 10 until recently. Now when I try to start it, I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Purewhitelight, Feb 23, 2019.

1. exception EConvertError

Hi and thanks -

I have a sweet old astrology program that has worked perfectly with Windows 10 until recently. Now when I try to start it, I get the following message . . .

exception EConvertError in module wowastro.exe at 00009718. " is not an integer value.

. . . and the program aborts. Can you help me?

:)

Purewhitelight, Feb 23, 2019
  2. JohnD_68 Win User

Exception EConverterror in module ISHelper.exe at 0000d49a. Has to do with display. I have Windows 10. how can I fix this?

Exception EConverterror in module ISHelper.exe at 0000d49a. Has to do with display. I have Windows 10. how can I fix this?

JohnD_68, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Application error: Exception EConvertError in Module IShelper .exe at 0000D422 not a valid integer

Hi Andrew,

Jsssssssss has posted an answer regarding this error from this

. We recommend checking it to resolve this issue.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Feb 23, 2019
  4. exception EConvertError

exception access_violation

Hi William,

Since a specific application is giving you Exception access violation error, we suggest that you try to add that application to Data Execution Prevention exceptions list. See steps below:

• On the Search box, type Control Panel and choose Control Panel from the list of results.
    • Click on System and Security, then select System.
    • On the left pane, click on Advanced system settings.
    • Select on the Advanced tab .
    • Under Performance, click on the Settings button.
    • Go to Data Execution Prevention tab.
    • If DEP is turned on for you, click the Add button.
    • Locate the .exe file of the program you wish to run.
    • After you’ve added that program to the DEP exclusion list, click Apply and
      OK to save the changes.
    • Restart the computer and try running the application again.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

exception EConvertError

1. exception EConvertError - Similar Threads - exception EConvertError

2. Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11: Since two weeks ago I've been having problems with my pc. Steam wasn't able to download anything to the d drive and kept popping up "DISK WRITE ERROR".For the past 5 days I have been getting BSOD's with the error code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTIONI am unsure how to figure out...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11: Since two weeks ago I've been having problems with my pc. Steam wasn't able to download anything to the d drive and kept popping up "DISK WRITE ERROR".For the past 5 days I have been getting BSOD's with the error code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTIONI am unsure how to figure out...
  4. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  5. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  6. Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.: Gdrv3.sys is what failed. What does this mean? I haven changed anything before this so I’m lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-bsod-states-system-thread-exception-not/c710bbc7-7040-402d-9c24-b7906201371c
  7. Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.

Windows BSoD. States “ system thread exception not handled”.: Gdrv3.sys is what failed. What does this mean? I haven changed anything before this so I’m lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-bsod-states-system-thread-exception-not/c710bbc7-7040-402d-9c24-b7906201371c
  8. My Windows 10 keeps showing Exception EConvertError in Module WSHelper.exe at 0000D4C2 ''''...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 keeps showing Exception EConvertError in Module WSHelper.exe at 0000D4C2 ''''...: When i start my.windows 10. I get two pop up screens One showing " Exception EConvertError in module WSHelper.exe at 0000D4C2 '''' is not a valid integer value "The second showing " Exception EAccessViolation in module WSHelper.exe at 000CB76F. Access violation at address...
  9. My Windows 10 keeps showing Exception EConvertError in Module WSHelper.exe at 0000D4C2 ''''...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 keeps showing Exception EConvertError in Module WSHelper.exe at 0000D4C2 ''''...: When i start my.windows 10. I get two pop up screens One showing " Exception EConvertError in module WSHelper.exe at 0000D4C2 '''' is not a valid integer value "The second showing " Exception EAccessViolation in module WSHelper.exe at 000CB76F. Access violation at address...
  10. My Windows 10 keeps showing Exception EConvertError in Module WSHelper.exe at 0000D4C2 ''''...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exception econverterror

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. exception e convert error 0000d4c2

4. exception econvert error,
  5. exception econverterror in module