Windows 10: Exceptions to ad blocker

Discus and support Exceptions to ad blocker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I do not have an add button on my ad allow and ad blocker section. How do you ad an exception to the allow ad if there is no add button?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WendyAycock, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Exceptions to ad blocker

I do not have an add button on my ad allow and ad blocker section. How do you ad an exception to the allow ad if there is no add button?

:)

WendyAycock, Aug 26, 2018

2. Ad blockers

my friend is having problems with pop up flash ads, it's a virus but his anti-virus (nod 32) can not find anything, so do any of you know good ad blockers running in IE 7 as he really doesn't want to run firefox because his PC goes crazy, otherwise suggest another anti-virus program that would be good and able to find the virus, however it would have to be free.

crazy pyro, Aug 26, 2018
  3. free ad blocker

recommend a good free ad blocker.

Ads, banner, flashes are making my surfing speed slow. I need an ad blocker but I dont have money. is there any good but free ad blocker?

HiddenStupid, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Exceptions to ad blocker

how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Exceptions to ad blocker

1. Exceptions to ad blocker - Similar Threads - Exceptions blocker

2. Stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code system thread exception not handled: I’m trying to reset my laptop since i have to sell it.If i try to reset the pc this problem occurs.It occurs also i i try to enter safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/c6bd7eda-2383-438f-9d46-5566b606f474
  3. Stop code system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code system thread exception not handled: I’m trying to reset my laptop since i have to sell it.If i try to reset the pc this problem occurs.It occurs also i i try to enter safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-thread-exception-not-handled/c6bd7eda-2383-438f-9d46-5566b606f474
  4. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  5. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  6. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

7. Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d: Hello!While working with Spyder different versions I encountered a problem with running matplotlib library. The error is: Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001dRemoving the problematic library from the Spyder environment helped several times but the problem reoccured and...
  8. Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d

Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001d: Hello!While working with Spyder different versions I encountered a problem with running matplotlib library. The error is: Windows fatal exception: code 0xc000001dRemoving the problematic library from the Spyder environment helped several times but the problem reoccured and...
  9. Is Windows blocking my popup blocker exception?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Windows blocking my popup blocker exception?: After my latest Windows 10/64 update, I can no longer get addresses in a county site which requires popups. I've added the url to "exceptions" for popup blockers in Firefox, Chrome and Edge. But with all browsers, when I type a known address into the site, I get "address not...
  10. Apparently... I am using an Ad Blocker. Except I'm not !

in Browsers and Email
    Apparently... I am using an Ad Blocker. Except I'm not !: MS Outlook Email (using Edge) on both my PC's (one 32 and one 64 bit) say I am using an Ad Blocker. This is happening more and more recently. Only thing is... I am not and never have done. Whatever you are doing MS, keep it up *Cool [img] 52915