Windows 10: excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet.

Discus and support excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I connect my internet to laptop with my mobile hotspot in just few minutes my data is exhausted. I purchased it just before some days. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PurvamBaxi, Dec 18, 2018.

1. excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet.

when I connect my internet to laptop with my mobile hotspot in just few minutes my data is exhausted. I purchased it just before some days. please help.

:)

PurvamBaxi, Dec 18, 2018

2. Excess amount of data consumption in Windows 10

Hi All,

I have brought a new laptop HP Pavilion x360 with Windows 10 Home. While connecting to internet I found that my laptop is consuming too much of data (1GB/20 min). I have tried all the steps (switching off the updates, background data, etc) given in the forum
    but didn't get any help.

Please suggest.

Brajakishore Mohanty, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 18, 2018
  4. akhlaq768 Win User

excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet.

Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

Trying to connect to the Internet using my Laptop. (not via the wireless router, but through the Ethernet cable)

My existing PC is connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, which is connected to the Broadband Modem (Virgin).

What I have tried to do, is take the Ethernet cable from my PC and connect it to the Laptop... Unfortunately, the Laptop isnt connecting to the Internet...

I have tried repairing the Network, with no success.

I am using the same cable, which was connected to the PC...

I do get error messages, when I click on repair in the Network Connection Tab. Its says it cannot assign an IP address.

I am Using Windows XP Home Edition.

I've tried using the Ping via cmd ping localhost or 127.0.0.1

I get the following results -

Packets: Sent = 4, Recieved = 4, Lost = 0(0%0)

Also done the following -

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    3. Click the Connections tab.
    4. Under Dial-up and VPN Settings, click the broadband connection, click Settings, and then click Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.

..... with no luck

What do I do guys?

akhlaq768, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet.

1. excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet. - Similar Threads - excessive data used

2. My laptop connected to internet but no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop connected to internet but no internet: My laptop got connected with wifi but has no internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-connected-to-internet-but-no-internet/45f4b5ae-3c84-4d9d-92ec-ef868692e2eb
  3. Excessive internet data used on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excessive internet data used on Windows 10 PC: I'm having a major issue with Windows 10 system data consumption on my personal computer, it's used over 57 GB of system data for the last 30 days, 67 GB in total in the last month. My app consumption is low and I've disabled automatic window updates but it's not reduced my...
  4. excessive data use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    excessive data use: My fairly new Asus Vivo Book uses about 2 GB per day, only access news, mails, FB gameroom and play the odd daily game, no streaming or videos at all. We get 50 GB through satellite, never had overage before. System uses almost 1 GB, Microsoft edge about 450 MB. Way more than...
  5. Internet connection unstable while using zoom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection unstable while using zoom: Anytime Im in a zoom meeting I start getting message internet connection unstable. The screen and audio freezes up for 5 to 10 seconds then starts back. Very frustrating. I am connected to wifi....
  6. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  7. Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Internet Staying Connected Problem; HP Laptop: Hello, Grandson has a hp Laptop about a year old. W10 Wouldn't connect, but I was lucky enough to note in their manual that the Airplane Logo key controlled access to the internet, and was an On/Off key for. Youngster, and must have pressed it inadvertently; easy to do....
  8. Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tomnationwide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1yohm/does_my_laptop_seem_to_be_using_excessive_ram/
  9. Windows 10 is utilizing huge data while connected to internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is utilizing huge data while connected to internet: I am connected to my laptop through mobile data plan. But the laptop is consuming lot of data. It is more than 200 MB per minute or so, because of which I am not able to work with my internet data plan. I have already disabled windows updates and all the other updates along...
  10. Something Consume My Internet Connection Excessively

Something Consume My Internet Connection Excessively: Hello. First, sorry for my terrible English. I have problem with my connection. I got higher ping than usual, more than 240 (i checked with CMD), but when i check Task Manager there are no apps that consume my bandwith excessively. I try to check the connection with my...