Windows 10: Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

Discus and support Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have seen this question in the forum before but cannot find that anyone ever solved it. Computer (Windows 10, latest version) will suddenly get very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianWallace MD, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

I have seen this question in the forum before but cannot find that anyone ever solved it. Computer (Windows 10, latest version) will suddenly get very slow. Task Manager shows that Windows Push Notifications is using over 98% of memory. Safe Mode runs fine but Clean Boot has no lasting effect. I end the task (ignoring vague but worrisome warnings) but the increase in speed is only temporary. The computer is not that old. What is going on???

:)

BrianWallace MD, Jun 22, 2019

2. High Memory Usage by "Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service_3c1f5"

For us to know if it's a faulty or outdated driver, can you send us a screenshot of associated file. Here are the steps:

• Type in Task Manager in the search bar
    • Right-click Service Host: Windows Push Notifications User Service_3c1f5
    • Click Properties and go to the General tab
    • Send us a screenshot of the Properties

We'll wait for your response.

Marilou Ser, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Sevice host windows push notifications system service

Service Host :Windows Push Notifications User Service _150ed2

switched screens off walked away for a couple of hours and it was back using 95% of the 8 GB of memory

brian.thomas, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

Windows Service Host for windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you receiving an error message or a notification before the service host starts up? Please send us a screenshot if there is any.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

1. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service - Similar Threads - Excessive memory Service

2. Service Host takes all memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host takes all memory: Recently my pc is acting weird. I don't know what to do but what I know is that a service host is eating all my memory. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-takes-all-memory/abce05cb-dbf0-44ed-a934-ac9469c045c8
  3. Service Host: SysMain using high memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: SysMain using high memory.: So Service Host: SysMain is using high ram for some reason 96%. Not only that but other Applications are using higher ram than usual, im not sure what this means. All of this happened out of no where, if you know what this means please let me know. Thank you....
  4. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram. Please help: I posted this a couple days ago but no one responded so im reposting cause it really is killing my computer: Hello, I recently updated my computer and redownloaded windows 10. service host: windows push notification user service is using 6.5gbs of ram no matter what I do....
  5. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs): Hello, I recently updated my computer and redownloaded windows 10. service host: windows push notification user service is using 6.5gbs of ram no matter what I do. I've tried disabling push notifications and restarting, ive tried disabling it in services (which says "this...
  6. Service host applications EATING memory.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Service host applications EATING memory.: [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]Why are these service host applications eating memory and HOW does this happen??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-applications-eating-memory/5d52274e-abe4-425f-9bdd-9e83bcb3d547
  7. Service Host using all my memory

Service Host using all my memory: Ever since i got my computer, service host has been using all my memory for no apparent reason, I have tried to change my paging file limit and I have disabled windows intelligence transfer, and I have disabled the super fetch service. help [ATTACH]...
  8. service host: windows push notification user service

service host: windows push notification user service: greetings I notice that every couple of days the laptop becomes very slow and it hangs up, while its cooling van noise becomes very high and the laptop temperature becomes high, service host: windows push notification user service 10d367f4 consumes most of the ram 98%...
  9. Memory usage at 100%/Service Host

Memory usage at 100%/Service Host: After updating to the newest version of windows 10 (1903) I've been having issues with Service Host using up all of my ram. I've tried about every solution I could find online, and I'm at a loss....
  10. Service Host memory leak?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host memory leak?: Hi, I'm new to win 10 and it is a grand adventure I have to say. Today I figured why my computer has been shutting down/lagging. The processes under Service Host (all of them) consume ungodly amount of ram, and they increase usage over time. The PC can idle and this will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Service host push notification services memory leak