Windows 10: Excessive Wait For Escalation

Discus and support Excessive Wait For Escalation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I chatted with an agent to receive help with my Windows license, and when he was not able to solve my problem and I mentioned waiting an inordinate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sunflowerspectre, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Excessive Wait For Escalation

I chatted with an agent to receive help with my Windows license, and when he was not able to solve my problem and I mentioned waiting an inordinate amount of time to chat for a simple problem, and he escalated me to the "next level of support". Well, I've been sitting in the chat for 30 minutes now, waiting for another agent with no indication of when or if someone else will actually come. How spending even more time waiting is supposed to fix the problem of waiting, I'm not sure. Has anyone found a way to actually get help from Microsoft?

:)

sunflowerspectre, Apr 3, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Support Escalation

I have purchased Office 365 and using on Lumia 950XL. The support guy is pathetic, they give some garbage solutions. Can I know whom to escalate the issue. Support Guy even did not transfer me back on the system for the feedback, mentioning that the system
    in down.

Anyway it is my mistake to buy Microsoft .

Just wanted to know if I can escalate the ticket - **** to someone else.

Regards

Porus Mehta

*** Moderator's note: Case number removed due to security purposes **

Community User Cautions

• Please be careful with your personal information. If you post your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
    • Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, like your street address, your phone number, your social security number, or your credit card number.

PorusMehta, Apr 3, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

Excessive Wait For Escalation

Alcpone's Official 3DMark '06 Compilation

cool

trt740, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Excessive Wait For Escalation

1. Excessive Wait For Escalation - Similar Threads - Excessive Wait Escalation

2. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  3. Global escalations support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Global escalations support: I updated my Xbox one x and now I’m locked out of my account.I cannot get a password reset as the email I used is no longer available.I have filled out the forms but apparently I don’t have enough information.I have over 50,000 gamer points a lot of saved progress.I have...
  4. Excessive BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excessive BSOD: I've had 11 critical events in the past 7 days. Five of those occurred the past 24 hours. Within 24 hours, I've had 409 errors. Please help.I've restored the OS, repaired the OS, completed memory diagnostics, defragged all drives, uninstalled recent third-party software and...
  5. Excessive BSOD

Excessive BSOD: I've had 11 critical events in the past 7 days. Five of those occurred the past 24 hours. Within 24 hours, I've had 409 errors. Please help.EventData...
  6. Escalation Team support take

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  7. Escalation Team support take

Escalation Team support take: Hello, I just wanted to know how long it will take for Microsoft Escalation Team to help you because i've created an ticket 6 days ago and they said it would take 24 to 72 hours for them to email me but it's been 6 days and I still haven't gotten an email from their...
  8. Excessive waiting times for Windows 10 updates using wired fast broadband connection.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excessive waiting times for Windows 10 updates using wired fast broadband connection.: Dear Microsoft, I would like to now why my Windows 10 updates has taken over 8 hours? There is no progress update, its stuck on 99%, for all I know the desktop PC could be hanging, so now I face the prospect of leaving my PC on overnight. I am using wired fast internet...
  9. Warning: PROBLEMS ESCALATING!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Warning: PROBLEMS ESCALATING!: Hi, all, This is just like the last comment I have posted. Same thing happened but it's now with virus and spyware definitions. Same error code as before but internet/network is very strong signal. Problems are persisting for a week now, please try and help. Just...
  10. Excess Partitions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excess Partitions?: [img] Here's my partition breakdown after updating to 1709. Which ones can I (or should I) throw away? 98714