Windows 10: Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder...

Discus and support Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got some excessively large .full.dump files in my "[User Dir] --> AppData --> Local --> Temp" directory, created by DrDump, and they are around 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StevenDorsey43822, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder...

I've got some excessively large .full.dump files in my "[User Dir] --> AppData --> Local --> Temp" directory, created by DrDump, and they are around 4 Gigs per "_1.0.0.6_[random numbers here]" folder == 13.8 Gigs. It didn't used to be a lot when i had 1-2 TB HDDs, but this laptop has a 128 Gig SDD, with ~30 Gigs free on a good day. Can i safely delete them?

This is what I'm looking at.

submitted by /u/StevenDorsey43822
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StevenDorsey43822, Oct 29, 2019

2. Temp folders

I reset Windows 10. Now I get an enormous number of files transferred to my Temp folders. How do I eliminate those excess and additional files getting into the Temp folders.

Cliff Surloff, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder...

Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder...

1. Excessively large .full.dump files in Temp folder... - Similar Threads - Excessively large full

2. Files on temp folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files on temp folder: I installed windows 10 and all my files went to temp folder. How can I get it back to original folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-on-temp-folder/d1f1b4db-30f0-461b-bee9-45e2a672c0b6
  3. Files on temp folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files on temp folder: I installed windows 10 and all my files went to temp folder. How can I get it back to original folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-on-temp-folder/d1f1b4db-30f0-461b-bee9-45e2a672c0b6
  4. Files on temp folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Large log files in Temp folder.

Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  6. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large log files in Temp folder.: My Laptop is creating very large log files in 'C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Temp'. How can I stop creating these log files?This is a snap shot of the temp folder....
  7. Large log files in Temp folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Temp File Folder

Temp File Folder: Hello Community; Lately my Temp File folder has been getting overloaded with files such as : mat-debug- X X X X, the X's represent numbers why are these files showing up and is there a fix to stop them from showing up. Will I be able to delete them without...
  9. Clearing Dump and Temp files with CCleaner

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clearing Dump and Temp files with CCleaner: I just install CCleaner for my PC today and i just finish my scanning it. I got this result [img] My question is, its safe to clean all that windows files above with 3rd party software ? 78449
  10. Excessively Large System Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Excessively Large System Files: I have two excessively large system files located in C:\Windows\: {2FD0AD83-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} {2FD0AD87-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} The first is 43.4 GB and the second is 26.6 GB. Together, they constitute 30% of my total disk usage or over 42% if you...