Windows 10: Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail

Discus and support Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to ask you two questions regarding undeliverable mail. 1. Sometimes it happens that I cancel some email account and sometimes some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdministratorAutogard, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail

Hi, I would like to ask you two questions regarding undeliverable mail. 1. Sometimes it happens that I cancel some email account and sometimes some emails still come to it. I would like to set a rule to copy these emails to the info@ mailbox. Please how? 2. Is there any way to prevent the postmaster from sending an email about undeliverability?Thanks

:)

AdministratorAutogard, Aug 16, 2022

2. Mail For Exchange undeliverable problem

Been using My E61 *very* happily for over 2 months now. Syncing directly to Exchange Server no problem at all. In the last few days however, I've started having some odd problems. When I write a new email (or forward an existing email), and I insert a
    contact from the address book, it puts the name in no problem, and I hit send. Message leaves the outbox. About a minute later, I get a bounce message telling me that the message was undeliverable to some recipients. This is weird, as I might have only sent
    it to one person. When I look a the undeliverable transcript, I look in the 'TO' field, and something odd is in there. My original recipient is there, and following a controlled test, I can confirm that THAT recipient received their message. However, Mail
    for Exchange put an additional, abbreviated version of the same contact into the TO field on the original message. It is this 'ghost' recipient which generates the undeliverable message. To give you an example, if I select for example 'John Doe' from my contacts,
    e.g. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as my recipient, it puts him in the TO field. However, after sending the message, in the undeliverable transcript I then receive, it shows the same address (who by that time WOULD have received his message), and ANOTHER contact which is an
    abbreviated version of that same contact, simply being named as 'DOE' in the 'to' field.

Horrible thing to try to explain, but hopefully you get the idea.

Anyone got any experience with this, or any suggestions? I've been through all the settings, and I cant find anything wrong

Many thanks,

Martin

roadwarrior---01, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Mail for Exchange Undeliverable Problem

Hi

I have been having undeliverable issues sending mail from my e90 using Mail for Exchange v2.0 and v2.1. If I choose to create a new email and type in the email address of the person and try and send it, I get a message back from the system administrator complaining
    about the format of the email address, I can reply to emails fine, it is only when composing new emails. Is this a MfE Bug?

Thanks

Norman

nenglish---01, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail

Mail For Exchange contacts/undeliverable problem

Been using My E61 *very* happily for over 2 months now. Syncing directly to Exchange Server no problem at all. In the last few days however, I've started having some odd problems. When I write a new email (or forward an existing email), and I insert a
    contact from the address book, it puts the name in no problem, and I hit send. Message leaves the outbox. About a minute later, I get a bounce message telling me that the message was undeliverable to some recipients. This is weird, as I might have only sent
    it to one person. When I look a the undeliverable transcript, I look in the 'TO' field, and something odd is in there. My original recipient is there, and following a controlled test, I can confirm that THAT recipient received their message. However, Mail
    for Exchange put an additional, abbreviated version of the same contact into the TO field on the original message. It is this 'ghost' recipient which generates the undeliverable message. To give you an example, if I select for example 'John Doe' from my contacts,
    e.g. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as my recipient, it puts him in the TO field. However, after sending the message, in the undeliverable transcript I then receive, it shows the same address (who by that time WOULD have received his message), and ANOTHER contact which is an
    abbreviated version of that same contact, simply being named as 'DOE' in the 'to' field.

Horrible thing to try to explain, but hopefully you get the idea.

Anyone got any experience with this, or any suggestions? I've been through all the settings, and I cant find anything wrong

Many thanks,

Martin

roadwarrior---01, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail

1. Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail - Similar Threads - Exchange 2016 Undeliverable

2. Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid: Hi,My client has a fully working W2012/Exchange 2010 hybrid environment with the latest CU applied and all mailboxes already on the cloud. Long short story, I am getting this error when running PrepareAD with TenantOrganizationConfig switch as part to Hybrid upgrade to...
  3. Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid: Hi,My client has a fully working W2012/Exchange 2010 hybrid environment with the latest CU applied and all mailboxes already on the cloud. Long short story, I am getting this error when running PrepareAD with TenantOrganizationConfig switch as part to Hybrid upgrade to...
  4. Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange 2016 Undeliverable mail: Hi, I would like to ask you two questions regarding undeliverable mail. 1. Sometimes it happens that I cancel some email account and sometimes some emails still come to it. I would like to set a rule to copy these emails to the info@ mailbox. Please how? 2. Is there any way...
  5. Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013

Migrate DC to 2016 for Exchange 2013: Dear All, I have Active directory with these details: two Domain Controllers one of them has Windows 2008 R2 and another DC is has Windows 2012 R2, and I Have Exchange 2013 with DAG and windows 2012 R2.If I need to Install a new Domain Controller with Windows 2016, can I...
  6. Windows Mail App won't connect to an exchange 2016 mailbox

Windows Mail App won't connect to an exchange 2016 mailbox: Recently all of our windows 10 computers won't allow us to add an exchange 2016 mailbox to the windows 10 mail app. This has worked very well until it was pointed out to me in the last few weeks. If you have an existing exchange account in the mail app it will continue to...
  7. undeliverable e-mails NOT from me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    undeliverable e-mails NOT from me: I keep getting e-mails notices form Microsoft that an e-mail eminating from me is "undeliverable" yet I did not sent these e-mails int he first place. They are all going to Russian addresses. I did not sent these e-mails. I also found my One Drive page open, but I did...
  8. Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains: I'm not sure if a recent update to Outlook 2016 (I subscribe to Office 365) introduced this or not... Recently, I'm frequently prompted for my password for an email where I'm an independent contractor. If I set the account up as new, it goes through fine. Periodically...
  9. Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Exchange Server 2016 Preview!: We’re excited to announce that Exchange Server 2016 Preview is now available for download. At Ignite, we introduced Exchange Server 2016 and demonstrated some of its capabilities. Now you can install the bits yourself and get hands-on experience with the newest member of the...
  10. Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016: Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016 Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 is available from the TechNet Evaluation Centre. While that’s great to download the bits and get the OS running in your test lab, please do not update the OS on your Exchange servers right...