Windows 10: Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address

Discus and support Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Greetings, My recent login activity showed successful sync's from an IPv6 address assigned to the Microsoft network earlier this month. The location... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bruce88-31FB0084-C6A5-47E, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address

Greetings,

My recent login activity showed successful sync's from an IPv6 address assigned to the Microsoft network earlier this month. The location was "unknown". I don't believe this was me. I've since changed my password and now I see one login attempt yesterday that failed, but the account shows as being from Georgia and the IP address has changed to an IPv4 address. The earlier successful sync's no longer show in my recent activity tab.

Is there a way to see what data was sync'd from my account? I went and asked the MS online help bot and the "get help app" but that wasn't particularly helpful.

I haven't received any "new devices have logged in" or "suspect activity on your account" emails from Microsoft so I'm not entirely sure how worried to be.... I've changed all my passwords anyway...

Thanks!

:)

bruce88-31FB0084-C6A5-47E, Dec 28, 2020
  2. zzOzz Win User

exchange activesync

After I installed the new build, at windows startup ta appearing exchange activesync policies window broker ' or not, and when I'm going to add an email from hotmail in mail app pops up this same window and the error when adding the email with the code 0x80040b0b.

Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address [​IMG]

zzOzz, Dec 28, 2020
  3. JerryS99 Win User
    "unknown name" cell contacts

"unknown name" entries are flooding my cell contacts list. They indicate they are linked via MS Exchange ActiveSync. How do I stop it ?

JerryS99, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address

How to access Exchange address book?

I am able to access the global address list on my Samsung without any issues. Perhaps its an Exchange ActiveSync configuration issue?

Soylent Red, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address

1. Exchange activesync from unknown location MS IPv6 address - Similar Threads - Exchange activesync unknown

2. 'exchange ActiveSync' being used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'exchange ActiveSync' being used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...: I would like to ask the Virus-Malware community: if it is aware of a somewhat recent expanded 'MS compromise' to Users MS Email account Folders, by hackers that have acquired a users acct login info.Using exchange ActiveSync pls see -...
  3. 'exchange ActiveSync' been used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'exchange ActiveSync' been used by Hackers to Harvest other Victims & Hold Control of MS...: I would like to ask the Virus-Malware community: if it is aware of a somewhat recent expanded 'MS compromise' to Users MS Email account Folders, by hackers that have acquired a users acct login info.Using exchange ActiveSync pls see -...
  4. Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App and Exchange ActiveSync with certificate: Good morning, we are testing Windows Mail App as a possible client to Exchange 2016 server from Internet. Our policy required username + password and client certificate. When I have a computer outside the domain I succesfully configure email account and in the account...
  5. Is there any difference to a user between connecting as Exchange or Exchange ActiveSync?

Is there any difference to a user between connecting as Exchange or Exchange ActiveSync?: We have an on-Premises Exchange 2019 server and a domain that is hybrid synced to a 365 Tenant. Trying to add an account on the on-prem server to Windows 10 Mail bypasses AutoDiscover and only connects to 365. Outlook has a similar behaviour that can be fixed with the...
  6. Is there any difference to a useer between connecting as Exchange or Exchange ActiveSync?

Is there any difference to a useer between connecting as Exchange or Exchange ActiveSync?: We have an on-Premises Exchange 2019 server and a domain that is hybrid synced to a 365 Tenant. Trying to add an account on the on-prem server to Windows 10 Mail bypasses AutoDiscover and only connects to 365. Outlook has a similar behaviour that can be fixed with the...
  7. EXCHANGE ACTIVESYNC POLICIES BROKER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXCHANGE ACTIVESYNC POLICIES BROKER: Should I download exchange ActiveSync policies broker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exchange-activesync-policies-broker/5dd12903-59c1-49f0-8da0-2dad61d77001
  8. Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange

in Browsers and Email
    Exchange ActiveSync and Microsoft Exchange: Hello Guys and Gals After the recent migration of MS Email , i now notice i have duplicate accounts of multiple account , and i would like to remove the ones before the MS migration , and i dont know which ones to Remove, i believe the the Active Account was before the...
  9. My MS Exchange Email Address doesn't Work?

in Browsers and Email
    My MS Exchange Email Address doesn't Work?: I use Outlook 2010. I was using the Hotmail Connector with my MS mail account (at outlook.com) to synch contacts but this is no longer supported. I've now added my MS account using the new account wizard which configures a MS Exchange account for my MS mail account and does...
  10. exchange activesync

in Browsers and Email
    exchange activesync: After I installed the new build, at windows startup ta appearing exchange activesync policies window broker ' or not, and when I'm going to add an email from hotmail in mail app pops up this same window and the error when adding the email with the code 0x80040b0b. [img]...