Windows 10: Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error

Discus and support Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Support, Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error please advice we need remote.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SHARIFAH SHAFIQAH BTE, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error

Hi Support,

Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error please advice we need remote.

:)

SHARIFAH SHAFIQAH BTE, Mar 11, 2021

2. Unable to take backup of cluster node

>> We have a cluster name ABC

>> There are 2 nodes A and B

> > We are taking backup of node B and it's giving the below error

"A volume shadow copy service operation failed. Detailed error : The volume shadow copy operation failed with error 0x800423F0. View the events for more information."

>> Took RDP with cluster name ABC and still same issue.

>> Our backup team has already plan to update TSM from 6 to 7.1.8.

Any suggestions on how to capture backup of cluster node , any configuration changes that needs to be made at TSM level ?

Regards

Parshant

ParshantMahajan, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Perform Upgrade of Windows Cluster & SQL Cluster from 2008 R2 to 2012 R2

I am looking to perform Upgrade of Windows cluster on which SQL cluster is running 2008 R2 and i have to upgrade the OS to 2012 R2.

Please can some one suggest or share some step by step guide which i can refer.

Thanks in Advance!!

Kumar

NiteshKumar10, Mar 11, 2021
  4. KadenS Win User

Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error

Windows Server 2016 Cluster Services failing to start

After adding the feature to the server, the cluster service will not start.

Event log says:

The Cluster Service service terminated with the following service-specific error: The system cannot find the file specified.

While nothing is listed, the service uses clussvc.exe

The file is present in the %systemroot%\cluster directory.

When I try and execute this file as administrator in the command prompt, I get:

Got (58)' because of 'SsCoreMarkAsClusterSvc failed' in

I have reinstalled the OS and all updates are current. This works just fine on the other servers. It's making me crazy.

KadenS, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error

1. Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error - Similar Threads - Exchange Cluster Name

2. Registration failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registration failed: Hi I previosly installed a Windows 8 Home DVD version OEM on a laptop then it was upgraded to Windows 10 and I linked the serial key to my account.Then I reinstalled an other os to the laptop and i would like to move the old license from the laptop to an other machine..I...
  3. Registration failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registration failed: Hi I previosly installed a Windows 8 Home DVD version OEM on a laptop then it was upgraded to Windows 10 and I linked the serial key to my account.Then I reinstalled an other os to the laptop and i would like to move the old license from the laptop to an other machine..I...
  4. Registration failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Failover Cluster Manager 3 nodes Exchange 2016 DAG fails after install KB5029242

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failover Cluster Manager 3 nodes Exchange 2016 DAG fails after install KB5029242: Failover Cluster Manager 3 nodes Exchange 2016 DAG fails after install KB5029242Error - Cluster has lost the UDP connection from local endpoint...
  6. Failover Cluster Manager 3 nodes Exchange 2016 DAG fails after install KB5029242

Failover Cluster Manager 3 nodes Exchange 2016 DAG fails after install KB5029242: Failover Cluster Manager 3 nodes Exchange 2016 DAG fails after install KB5029242Error - Cluster has lost the UDP connection from local endpoint...
  7. Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid: Hi,My client has a fully working W2012/Exchange 2010 hybrid environment with the latest CU applied and all mailboxes already on the cloud. Long short story, I am getting this error when running PrepareAD with TenantOrganizationConfig switch as part to Hybrid upgrade to...
  8. Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid

Exchange 2016 setup failed on Exchange 2010 Hybrid: Hi,My client has a fully working W2012/Exchange 2010 hybrid environment with the latest CU applied and all mailboxes already on the cloud. Long short story, I am getting this error when running PrepareAD with TenantOrganizationConfig switch as part to Hybrid upgrade to...
  9. Windows Registration Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registration Error: Can I correct an error in the email address used to register my Windows 10 licence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-registration-error/22b78042-45af-444a-b502-7bbf618ff162
  10. Cluster File share witness failed frequently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cluster File share witness failed frequently: I have Windows 2012 2 node fail over cluster and File share witness configured. File share witness frequently goes offlin and triggers this events. When I check the File share witness its accessible. Its coming online when I manually bring online. This continues frequesntly...